Girls, Should I lose weight?

Girls, Should I lose weight?
My doctor pointed out that I had gained a little weight and a couple friends had mentioned it as well. I feel good and am comfortable with my weight. I don't have a six pack or think I ever will but should I really consider losing some weight?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• losing some belly could be good for you, but legs look ok

• Thank you for your opinion. Glad the legs are good. Would you say getting a six pack is a necessary thing or just lose a little weight?

• You have like a pot belly right now, I would definitely say to slim down a bit, not necessarily a defined 6 pack, but the flatter the better. I advise you to run and lift weights and you'll slim right down. Also, if you drink a lot of beer and stuff to cut down on that and eat healthy. The trick is to eat any unhealthy stuff in limited quantities in the morning and then healthy the rest of the day. Best of Luck!!

• Thanks! You hit it exactly. I don't eat well and I do enjoy my beer. It's a matter of weighing the benefits to decide if I want to reduce/give up those things.

What Girls Said 2

• Change those shorts, please

Yeah, lose some weight

• You look ok but losing a little fat wouldn't hurt

• Thank you for the opinion. That seems to be the consensus so I guess it's time to work out a little and alter my diet.

• You're welcome 😁😁😁