Who Would You Choose?

Who Would You Choose?

• Me (Blonde)
  • Her
  • she's ok but you look better

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll always pick the person that isn't asking the question, therefore I choose her.

• I Don't love myself if that's what you think, Hence the reason for the question

• Because the guy I am into liked her pic on socialmedia, she is his friend

• 1. Don't post pictures of people online without their permission. It's weird.

2. Do you think he's shallow enough to choose which woman to go after based solely on attractiveness?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well unless one of them happens to be hiding a big dick and some pecs underneath all that then neither. #Ineedcock

• So you think neither look pretty?

• She's just curious and feeling insecure.

• @clampfan101 still not dedignifying one woman for the sake of another. If she' feeling insecure then there are better, more positive, more healthy and productive ways to address that

What Guys Said 10

• Why are you asking this question?

• Because i'm curious

• Because it was something minor, and everyone deserves another change, and I knew he didn't mean what he said

• 1. When you break up over something minor, either

a. the minor thing was a symptom of a larger problem which you have not addressed or
      b. your relationship could not survive even minor problems.

2. Everyone does not deserve a second chance. If you want to give this guy a second chance, you can certainly do so. . . but everyone does not deserve a second chance. A guy who molested your 11 year old daughter does not deserve a second chance. A girl who had an affair with my brother does not deserve a second chance. A woman who took our life savings, spent it all, and then came back after 6 months does not deserve a second chance. Do I need to continue?

3. If he didn't mean what he said, then why did he say it? No one else made him say those words, right? "I didn't mean it" is something people say when they have admitted something and they now regret making the admission because of the consequences.

• Both are lovely.

• You're both ugly to be honest

• I grew the impression your husband left you for the brunette from this question

• Okay, who is the brunette?

• The first and third pics are especially pretty. :)

• i go for all

• You're both equally beautiful but I like your smile.
    I wouldn't hesitate to ask you on a date

What Girls Said 6

• You are clearly the blonde one...

• How old are you?

• It's hard to choose...

• I'd choose the other girl because I think it's rude to pit someone up against someone else without them knowing. Imagine if people say those negative stuff about her and she reads it