Oval or diamond face shape?

I had outlined a picture of my face and I have trouble choosing between oval and diamond face shape.
The jawline tapers down and is the narrowest part of my face. The widest part of my face is definitely my cheekbones, they protrude out.
My cheekbones are wider than my forehead so I don't know if that still counts as oval?

Oval or diamond face shape?

I have no widow's peak if that helps with anything.

• Oval
  • Diamond
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a diamond face.

• Thank you for being the only serious opinion so far lol

• That's okay, you are most welcome. To make you feel better, I'll tell you something, I am always serious, I am a serious person by nature, whenever I answer I answer seriously, honestly. I don't joke around, I never do. Maybe that's too serious, but according to me that's better. If you see my username is also" Serious"!. I am telling you the truth.

I live up to my username!!.

Most Helpful Girl

• From the cheeckbones and top, it looks like a diamond. But judging also from the jawline, it looks like an oval diamond. You don't have to be just one face shape. I am an oval diamond too. ;)

What Guys Said 6

• #2 looks best.

• I didn't ask which one you preferred I asked which one matched the drawing most

• Penis shape

• Each form has its own special beauty

• I'm not asking which one is better I am asking which one matches the drawing

• Diamond

• It appears to be a face

• lol dafuq's a triangle x).

• I think I like round best

• It's not about which one is the best it's asking which one matches the drawing. Do people not read?

• Lol I read the title, not the description, you should make the title more clear. I think it's more like oval

What Girls Said 4

• i would say diamond since you mentioned that your cheekbones are wider than your forehead

• Oval... you're chin is a bit rounder :)

• looks like diamond since the forehead is a bit more tapered compared to the oval face picture

• Well that's scary and unexpected.