Guys, Do you ever rate a girl's photo badly on gag when she asks for it, just cos you wanna be nasty not cos u actually think she looks bad?

Interesting that everyone's saying no when I see pics of girls on here often that are flawless, not too skinny or fat etc and there's always some guy who criticises her.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• no, I've never done that on don't plan on doing it. I don't even tell people that they are not attractive even if I really think it... don't like telling people with low self esteem that they look bad... in that case I prefer just saying nothing at all

What Guys Said 7

• I don't. Ever. If the question. Is "am I attractive or pretty or beautiful etc" I will answer honestly with my opinion. If it asks for rating then i rate honestly. Both based only opinion of course and I try to remember to add that though it should be obvious.

I'm not going out of my way to post nasty hurtful things if I believe the person is asking seriously and not abusing the site or someone else's pic.

• Personally no, I am always honest. If I give a bad rate its because of how I actually feel. I have seen some comments that seem to not be honest. Sometimes it's sarcasm where the person giving the opinion I think feels its someone just looking for attention and had no reason to really ask for a rate.

• No, even if I didn't think she was attractive I would rather say nothing and move on than give a low rating/be nasty about it.

• No, I never do it. I try to be as honest as possible. :)

• Nope, never ever, some guys however do that here A LOT

• Nope
    -------

• No. If I didn't think she was attractive, I'd just not say anything.