What's "the french look" ?

Hey ! First, I apologize for my bad English, I've only learnt it from school so my English is not good at all, I hope you'll understand what I try to explain. So I've been in Londond for a few days (I live in paris so with the Eurostar it's very quick) and while I was in the bus, 3 guys were looking at me and I heard "*blablabla* I think she's french..." and then they came to me and asked me if I was french and talked to me a little bit. But I haven't said a word, i didn't speak while I was in the bus, so i asked them how they knew that I was french and they were like "that's obvious, you have the french look".

So my question : What did they mean? What is the french look?

P. S. I was not wearing a PSG t shirt or someting with the france's flag ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's in your eyes 😍

• You mean, in general or specifically in my case? And I don't see how it gives a french look haha ;)

• I dunno. You just give off a French vibe 😃

What Guys Said 7

• Your cheekbones, you being thin, and your clothing choices probably all gave it away. Those things are subtle, sure, but it's enough for people who are paying attention to tell the difference.

• Thanks for your answer ! I thought my I had invisible cheekbones but that's col ;)

• yeah you look french to me... but I don't really know how to explain, it's just your nose and eyes and general look you have lol

• Its difficult to explain. But you do look French.

• Really? Is it because I don't wear makeup unlike most of American girls (for example)?

• no I don't think its in the make up. I think facial features.

• I don't know but you look gorgeous so don't worry about it ;)

• I have no idea. Since they live a lot closer than I do, maybe there's some sort of distinct difference between people over there.

• french look is running away and wearing all whit ;)
    only joking don't lynch me...

• C'est vrai que t'as une tete de francaise

What Girls Said 1

• French have this chicness that no one else has, a sort of cool which only comes naturally to them. It is certainly a compliment.