What do you think about african/moroccan physical appearance? I would like your opinion on my picture?

Physical appearance is certainly not everything, but I would like to know your opinion. I am moroccan, I've studied in a french school and I have always felt very concious about my face features since most of french people I knew used to criticize my phisical appearence. As I grew up, I learned to accept and love myself, but I am still very curious to know what other people of other countries and cultures think about physical appearance of moroccan women.
what do you think about african/moroccan physical appearance? I would like your opinion on my picture?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know if i find the looks of everyone in that region appealing, but you in particular, is definitely beautiful.

• I find you gorgeous. A lovely skin color. Not pale. I see very lovely facial features like a mix of Negro and mid eastern Caucasian... rather exotic to me. Very beautiful!

• You're making me blush, thank you!

• Wasn't me intention, but I'm glad☺️ And you are very welcome😊

• Being my age, it's almost shameful for me to comment on this question but what attracted me to this question was the word 'Morocco". Please allow me to say that you have a very typical Moroccon look and you are beautiful.

• you are very beautiful.. you have very nice features..
    pretty eyes and beautiful lips

• very pretty I like your eyes and lips :D

• Personally I do enjoy the looks of girls in that region. Arabic and everything which around that area.

From my experience some moroccan look fairly dark though which isn't my cupt of tea.

• its in africa so u have some black people in it but the majority have light skin

• @imanf7

I know my geography and am aware of quite dark-skinned people being there. That's why I mentioned it.

• Your photo is beautiful. I think you have to judge by the woman. I find women of color to be exotic and sexy...

• You will be fine.

• Good looking...

• thannnks!

• No. I am a marketing and management student. Later, I want to focus on luxury marketing.

• Which job is the best in you country?

• I mean, don't get me wrong you are too young for me of course but you are drop dead gorgeous. WOW..

What Girls Said 3

• you are hot and look better than most of french :)

• Ur gorgeous. Also eyebrows on fleek

• You look like any other woman out there. I don't get why French people would criticise your physical appearance.