0|0
21|12

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair color is Cherokee Indian mixed with Irish along with black

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds mysterious 👀

• Show All
    • Thanks same to you and God bless you too!!!

• 👏👏👏

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair colour at the moment is very very dark brown with a red fringe. Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it, I dyed it that way!

My natural hair colour I'm actually a dirty blonde/mousey brown. And I hate it so much. I haven't been fully my natural hair colour for 9 years now.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 20

• Brown. I'm a natural brunette. Well, actually it's kind of mousy which basically means ugly as fuck and boring. Not a fan but living with it. Better natural than ruining it with all these hair dyes like I used to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown is my natural color but sometimes I dye it to like a reddish brown.. Y you asking? If I may ask

1|0
    0|0
  • I have blonde hair :) I mean, it's fine, I just don't really like blondes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dyed Black! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown is ze natural colour of it. But I dye it pree often (like every season) since I was 15 so yeah 😅 currently it's black tho.

1|0
    0|1
  • Blonde and yes i'm happy with it, I have the easiest hair in the world to deal with, thankfully. And i've never had to dye it or even highlight until recently, I just highlight the darker blonde parts to match the lighter natural blonde ones now lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Black/blackish brown and no I'm not happy with it. I want pink, purple, green, teal, red, or blue coloured hair. u3u

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a brunette. I'm fine with it!

1|0
    0|0
  • blackish, reddish, with platinum ombre lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mouse brown 😭 with red and gold highlights (depending on the light)

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown. It's boring lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde, guess it's fine lol? often get compliments about it also bc i haven't coloured it or anything (I'm like a colour palette of blonde colours)

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is black and I wouldn't mind getting dark brown but eh it might not look right on me

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde with bits of pink left over in certain spots

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is black and I am happy with it just the way it is all natural

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is neon orange with black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown hair and yeah Im ok with it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • black and I sometimes use a very dark red tint when I get bored of it!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I love rainbow hair!

• I'm not brave enough to use anything but the darkest red so it's not too obvious... maybe I should do one day & look at people's reactions!!!

• Try it!

• Dark brown, almost black. But it gets streaky in the summer for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural color is a greyish brownish color.
    Currently it's half brown & half pink (the pink was supposed to be red tho)

0|0
    0|0