What is your hair color?

And are you happy with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair color is Cherokee Indian mixed with Irish along with black

• Sounds mysterious 👀

• Thanks same to you and God bless you too!!!

• 👏👏👏

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair colour at the moment is very very dark brown with a red fringe. Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it, I dyed it that way!

My natural hair colour I'm actually a dirty blonde/mousey brown. And I hate it so much. I haven't been fully my natural hair colour for 9 years now.

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 20

• Brown. I'm a natural brunette. Well, actually it's kind of mousy which basically means ugly as fuck and boring. Not a fan but living with it. Better natural than ruining it with all these hair dyes like I used to.

• Brown is my natural color but sometimes I dye it to like a reddish brown.. Y you asking? If I may ask

• I have blonde hair :) I mean, it's fine, I just don't really like blondes.

• Dyed Black! :)

• Dark brown is ze natural colour of it. But I dye it pree often (like every season) since I was 15 so yeah 😅 currently it's black tho.

• Blonde and yes i'm happy with it, I have the easiest hair in the world to deal with, thankfully. And i've never had to dye it or even highlight until recently, I just highlight the darker blonde parts to match the lighter natural blonde ones now lol

• Black/blackish brown and no I'm not happy with it. I want pink, purple, green, teal, red, or blue coloured hair. u3u

• I'm a brunette. I'm fine with it!

• blackish, reddish, with platinum ombre lol

• Mouse brown 😭 with red and gold highlights (depending on the light)

• Dark brown. It's boring lol

• Blonde, guess it's fine lol? often get compliments about it also bc i haven't coloured it or anything (I'm like a colour palette of blonde colours)

• Mine is black and I wouldn't mind getting dark brown but eh it might not look right on me

• Blonde with bits of pink left over in certain spots

• My hair is black and I am happy with it just the way it is all natural

• Mine is neon orange with black.

• I have brown hair and yeah Im ok with it haha

• black and I sometimes use a very dark red tint when I get bored of it!!!

• I love rainbow hair!

• I'm not brave enough to use anything but the darkest red so it's not too obvious... maybe I should do one day & look at people's reactions!!!

• Try it!

• Dark brown, almost black. But it gets streaky in the summer for some reason.

• Natural color is a greyish brownish color.
    Currently it's half brown & half pink (the pink was supposed to be red tho)