Rate me, roast me? What is my best and worst feature?

Also how do some of my outfits look?

I dont know if i like this one, i just really liked the dress. V

I'm curious as to how others perceive my looks and I wanna know if my outfits look nice or not.
Not enough people are roasting me and I want to be lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You are too skinny. in my opinion you need to put on more muscle/fat to add some bulk to your frame. Your face & hair are nice but I just don't dig skinny girls. I especially find skinny thighs/legs a big turn off for some reason. I'm sure some guys will like it so you don't necessarily need to change how you look, but I'm just saying I don't dig the skinny look. Bulk up your calves & thighs and I'll give you a 8/10. For now you're a 6/10, in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• Personally, I think you are very attractive. I tend to be attracted to skinny girls though... so in general, people may say that you're too skinny. There nothing wrong with it as long as you are "healthy". I would say that you should stick to jeans, leggings, and things of that nature versus dresses. Although you look amazing in a dress, it makes you look skinnier yet. However, putting that same skinny frame into some size-0 jeans that fit your body and looks would be amazing. You look like a nice girl that has aggressiveness in her... that's why I like picture #2 best. Tight, bootcut (or flare) Rock Revival jeans would look so hot on you. I'm just not into the "nice girl" outfits like the rest... you're more bold than that.
    Your face is perfect... I would love to look at you every day... and you'll just get prettier as you get older. Just don't become a bitch as you get sexier, because that's generally what happens. That's why the world is full on hot, single girls that no one can stand to be around.
    Just my opinion of course.

• lmao thanks and I prefer leggings and I would always wear my band tee shirts/ black/dark colors a lot

• Here's the good thing. Most girls are thin when they are young... then they start to get bigger and bigger and bigger... and they can't do anything about it. When a woman is 30, she's doing everything she can to lose weight, tone her thighs and ass, etc. And she will have such a hard time. However, you'll occasionally see a 30-35 year old woman that's very attractive, not overweight, and every guy is looking at her, and every struggling woman is hating her or wanting to be her.
      That 30 year old in the future is YOU right now. Don't try to gain weight that you body doesn't need or want. If you are healthy, eat what you need to (and eat healthy for your long-term existence). Some day when all your friends are 150-170 and hating themselves... you'd be the hottest thing around.
      Trust me on this one. My woman looked just like you when she was your age, and had the same comments thrown at her. Now she's a knock-out and everyone she knows is "big".

• aw that's kindaa cute

• You're a cute girl, you look lovely ! :-)
    Wow you are so petite ! That third picture... You look elegant, but it's funny cause you look so petite, it reminds me when my 4yo niece puts on her mothers high heels. I think that while you look beautiful in that dress, you still look too much like a girl not enough as a woman. Just give it some time. A couple of months, maybe a year? Don't throw away the dress, it's time is coming LOL. Your other styles look more like you. They suit your age.

There was a girl here not long ago. She was asking what was the difference between the 2 pictures of her. They were taken 1 year apart around your age. There was nothing obvious about the change, but on the first, she looked like a girl and the other, a woman. It was impossible to pinpoint the differences but it was definitely there.

• thank you and tbh my mom gave me the dress once I turned 16 in June and the shoes are hers

• none of my shoes matched lol and I'm a childlike looking girl I know. I don't like it

• Hehehe
      Don't worry, soon enough you'll look like a woman. Give yourself a chance. Next year, you'll look like a woman. You know, it's not a bad thing to look childlike. It's just your style, you still look beautiful.

• no roast. love curlier hair. pretty smile and face. great style (like the soul asylum tee)... I guess if I had to roast one thing it would be the cell phone case... haha

• Your hair and your legs
    okay you wanna be roasted hehe :P okay I'll roast you. Okay so we are in a huge auditorium and your sitting on the chair with a long table in front of you and I am up on the podium.
    Me- okay so what is with this girl huh I mean she is another one of those girls who takes a selfie in the bathroom how annoying is that?
    me- and what is up with her putting her hands on her hips like that is she trying to be a victoria secrets model for pedos or is she trying to give the impression that she is a hardcore bad ass with that shirt?
    audience starts laughing hahaahhahahah

• You look like a... teen. Sorry, I've lost the ability to differentiate between any of you, I have no idea what is fashionable or hip. You look fine, a chirpy, sweet soul.

• lmao thank you

• thank you :) and trust me, I will xD after all the shit I have been through if you say I still have it now then I won't lose it.

• Life can drag you down, but always come back to who you essentially are :) Something I'm learning.

• Best feature is definitely the face, very pretty. Being brutally honest, I hate the first two outfits, but the rest look great.

• You're very attractive. Your eyes are your best feature, as well as your smile, and you have a pretty nice body too.
    The outfits look good, I like the black dress and what you're wearing on the second pic.

• I don't like my smile but I like my eyes lol thank you

• Screw all of them, I think you look super pretty when smiling, I guess I'm the only one then, what a shame :/

• thank you but eh idrc anymore. I just don't smile openly anymore

• I was trying to find something in you that i can roast you about it. But i really couldn't.

• That you like the idea of getting snake bites is your worst feature. I still like your face as it is but I can't stop you. This is definetly your worst feature 😝

• Yo your side profile so skinny they call you slenderwoman

img10.deviantart.net/.../..._by_linuto-d5fpfrn.png

• you look gorgeous! ;)
    I like your outfits, especially the 2nd and 3rd one!

best feature... hard to tell, you look quite skinny but not too thin, which I like a lot and going by the other pics I've seen you have a really pretty face with beautiful eyes. Your legs look in the picture with the dress great too... I don't like giving numbers but in this case you get a 9/10, very attractive!

• Rate: you're pretty, and have a genuine smile.
    Best feature: your smile
    Roast: Prince charming isn't coming to save you so stop posing like it.

• U look just beautiful, BUT U ASKED FOR ROAST SOO…… damn u look like an actrice I like

UR BOOBS AREN'T SIZE F99
    UR BUTT ISN'T THE SIZE OF THE SUN
    UR LIPS AREN'T FAT HA

HOW DO U FEEL NOW?

• You look young and sweet. But quiet, that is how I perceive you as. I'm too nice to roast people, you can roast me though, :P

• You're beautiful. The feature I like the most is your skin: it's so white, and delicate. Nice choice of outfits.

• Not much to roast. Your best feature is your legs. Worst feature is your age, lol. I feel like a pervert just viewing and rating your pics.

• 7/10 best feature - you are skinny, worst - can't still tell from these pics since they too vertically stretched, Roast - I eat burritos bigger than youm

• You look very petite, and I prefer tall women. But other than that, you're gorgeous. That green dress skirt looks simply wonderful on you. And the one in the picture before that one makes you look so confident.

• So, are you not getting positive feedback from being out in the world like with guys hitting on you etc? I'm just wondering why you're spending so much time on gag and not out and about and letting the world get to know you in person. Maybe you are, but I think you should get first hand opinions in person that can come in many forms like heads turning, lots of attention and compliments and date requests, etc.

The world feels cheated. Just that I see you post a lot asking for ratings, opinions etc. seems a waste of time for you. Are you not confident enough in your looks to go out and command attention just by showing up? I think you'd pull it off nicely. Or is that already happening when you're out and you're not acknowledging maybe?

Level with me!

• I'm 16 years old with no drivers liscense, mom uses the only car we have for her job, and I don't know anyone here cause of where I live there's no one here my age. there's nothing to do. I would love to go out, hang with friends and go on dates and shit but I can't.

• Ah ok. I see. Lol. I thought you were older like 21-22 (I didn't bother to look at your age duh). Oh well. The world will just have to wait😊.

• First you look good. Second your eyes are best but your nose looks little bit big for me. You are beautiful 8/10

• Best feature - eyes

Worst feature - none

I like the top in the second picture. :)

• Best is the disturbed t shirt for obvious reasons

• Girl with good taste.
    Nice hair and cheeks :)

• your hair is FINESSE
    second best is eyes

• can't roast someone as cute as you honestly lol

• You're pretty, but your waist is rather small, bla bla bla bla bla...

• Best feature: Your eyes and your lips.

Worst Feature: Error 404

• Your hair is amazing!!

• you need to put on some weight

• Your pretty and your outfits are quite nice to

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 7

• I'd give you an 8.5 out of 10. Your best feature is your arms and legs.

• you are looking good.. :) but I am not gonna roast you. :/

• You're very pretty. I don't care for the first two outfits but they are kinda hard to fully see.

• lol thanks and the first is just black leggings with a Disturbed band tee
      the second is galaxy leggings with a white shirt that has skulls and roses on the front

• I love leggings. Don't know that band.

• me too and theyre a good band. not for everyone though

• Best feature- your figure, and I actually like that dress

Worst feature- forehead, and you could definitely tidy up that hair.

• Your eyes & hair best

• I think you are very beautiful just need to figure out something with hair looks messy

• you are gorgeous and have pretty good taste