Guys, Does it bother you if a girl has a large zit on her face?

I have a large zit on my chin that just won't go away! I can't cover it with makeup because it's so big and red. I really wanted to ask my crush out tomorrow but I'm afraid he'll reject me because of it!

• Yes
    25% (5)
  • No
    45% (9)
  • Other/Doesn't matter
    30% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If he rejects you because of your zit then you might as well forget about him. Not the right guy for you.

What Guys Said 5

• Go ahead sweetheart, if he rejects you based on a zit, he was not worth it in the first place, as love is not only about looks it is about what's on the inside too😊, go for it , go for it, go for it.😊

• If I didn't find her attractive before, than I'd say I would mind. But if I liked the girl, and thought she was cute, it wouldn't change my answer. Either way, I don't think it matters.

If I'm unattracted to someone in the first place, it wouldn't change anything.
    If I was attracted to someone in the first place, it wouldn't change anything.

Hope this makes you feel better about it! :)

• Spread your legs to distract him from your face.

• Ask him don't be shy

• You'll be fine go for it