What makes black girls unattractive to people?

Girls, guys, I don't really care. I just really want to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Black women aren't unattractive to me, I am attracted to black women, but I do find that black women pay me next to no attention, so I naturally assume that black women just don't find me appealing on the eye, so I don't pursue them.

• A lot of black girls do like non black men. They just don't think that the non black men like them. If you like a girl, approach her:she's probably more afraid of you not liking her than the other way around.

• That's probably true and I will make more of an effort.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Many black girls have an attitude of superiority, like they believe themselves to be special and demand special treatment. I found this out when I worked as a waiter. There's nothing physically repellent with black girls, it's just attitude that makes y'all unattractive to me.

• I'm sorry you've experienced that. (btw I notice your SEC button. It's the Florida Gators or nothing bud. #FreeWilly)

• @CapricornSwagL Ah, you can discount my thoughts if you want, but they are what they are.

• I said "ok" dude. I get it. People say that all the time. Nothing new I never heard before

• I'm gonna be blunt: my preferences r usually towards white girls. Their faces r situated differently. Not all black girls r ugly, but I can see what u mean with them being unattractive. U know how it's hard to describe a face. I guess the nose is usually a problem. Also the teeth. And the fat face cheeks.

With u, none of these things is really a problem. It's mostly just preferences

• I wanted you to be blunt. Lol dude are you blind? I hate my nose. It's huge.

• @CapricornSwagL Ik. Thing is, when these questions come up, I always try to be nice and non-blunt about it, but then I realize that when I ask this types of questions, I WANT people to be blunt with me. Don't u think?

• FACT and bluntness is good

• Some people aren't physically attracted to them, a lot of people unfortunately think that all black girls are loud, ghetto and ratchet. I myself love black girls just as much as any other race.

• Says who? Never heard of that. I'm white and attracted to black girls. Not from the start but after realizing that I'm getting more attention from them I began feeling more attracted to them.

• The victim mentally and entitlement complex that is very common. Physically they can be very attractive. I've been in a ltr with a black girl, dated another, and one night stand a 3rd.

• I like black chicks tho

• Depends on the girl. To me, a pretty girl is a pretty girl. Maybe this is racist, but I do think black girls tend to have nicer bodies than the other races.

• It's not racist. It's just something you've noticed and made a schema for.

• The question seems too broad to give a good answer. I don't think, in general, people are not attracted to black girls. I think it is more of an individual thing

• I'm attracted to black girls so no comment :)

• black girls can be very attractive... don't worry about that. I personally don't care about skin colour

• aren't black girls attractive to black guys?

• Black girls are attractive to me :/

• Im more attracted to black or dark skin girls

• Negative media portrayals, stereotypes, that stupid "light skin-dark skin" argument still happening.

• not that all race aren't beautiful, but in my opinion AA girls look like AA boys but with boobs and a butt.

• Isn't that basically the same thing for every other race, though?

• Their colour.

• When they act uneducated. An educated black girl who knows how to act like a lady is much more attractive than a ratchet ass hoe. Also personally for me black girls tend to not dress in the style I prefer. Also the hair, some black girls can grow their hair out and when they do it's really attractive but I don't like the ones that wear wigs.

• it's mainly attitude. i'm black myself, but not all, but a decent amount talk a lot. that's about the biggest turn off for me. i don't not like black girls, but it's really hard to get past cause black girls are typically louder and more... headstrong. and i'm a chill and laid back person so i really ain't really looking for a girl who is high maintenance. there are also a bunch of other issues i have, but it mainly stems from that and the issues don't exactly have to do with being black.

What Girls Said 12

• I've found people of all races and colors attractive and unattractive.

I'm sure this question sparks from insecurity which sucks 'cause you look really pretty from your profile pic. White women with button noses and thin figures and flowing hair are the epitome of Western beauty ideals. Not fitting in with this unrealistic ideal doesn't make you unattractive -- it just makes you different, and that's okay.

Be beautiful on the inside and you'll be fine.

• i am being 100% honest when i say i find black people to be SOME of the sexiest on the planet.

so... #generalisation306

• you don't reeallly care but you reallly want to know... :/

yeah... weird.

Anyway, there are plenty of pretty black girls.
    I think sometimes they go overlooked because when something is highlighted in general, they stand out more... like words on a book... if you highlight them, they stand out of the page... similarly to skin color... the darker you are, the more you blend in and people do not notice as much as they would if the person had lighter skin... for the most part that's how I see it...

Like 2 girls wearing short skirts... one is black and the other is white... the girl with the lighter skin would mos likely look more provocative because it's more "visible"... rather than the dark skinned person.. because to the eyes in appears as if she were wearing tights under the skirts even if you know she isn't.. so you're not as attracted... etc etc... so it's not that they're unattractive per-se... just go unnoticed more often than not.

• People are rude, don't listen to their words...

• That's really too general a question. As with any race or gender, I think I comes down to attitude. someone with a bad attitude is unattractive.

• It seemed like a generalized question, but I wanted it to be a free-for-all so everyone could answer.

• Not unattractive at all! I feel jealous sometimes. Black people are the race who ages best and have almost eternal youth x)
    The women have often curvy nice body and plump big lips. So nothing wrong with being black ! :) Lucky that your race have often such nice features.

• Because of the stereotypes unfortunately. Society is brainwashed into believing white women are beautiful and black women are... well... not so much.

• Its either features, racist assumptions, or preference

• People have a stereotypical image of black females, just like any other race. Although it isn't true for all black females.

• sooo true, thats just sad

• I would say mostly attitude

• I am not going to be helpful, since I think they are beautiful.