Do I visibly look pregnant or not yet?

I'm pregnant and want to hold off for a bit longer on telling my partner. I feel I'm beginning to show a bit now, but want to keep the pregnancy under wraps for another few weeks yet.

Can you tell I'm pregnant by this photo? If so, how far along?
Do I visibly look pregnant or not yet?

• You look quite far along
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Early stages of pregnancy
    70% (26)80% (24)75% (50)Vote
  • You're beginning to show quite a bit
    27% (10)17% (5)22% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you waiting to keep the surprise until he is back from a trip or are you waiting until it's too late to be aborted?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, surprise him. We'd never abort a child. Just waiting for the right moment to tell him.

• It's nice to hear 😊
      Congratulations !

• Thank you very much :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think you were and I'm sure he won't notice for now

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh well that's good then :)

What Guys Said 2

• Very early stages. Not necessarily a pregnant look yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok thank you :) that's fine by me! Haha

• Congratulations 😊💕

1|0
    0|0
    • On the baby :-)

• Show All
    • Thank you, I hope so anyway! Glad I don't look fat right now, but chances are I will look quite fat in a few months time! Thank you though :)

• No worries

What Girls Said 8

• You're far enough along where he'd at least think you've started to get fat.

You're not far enough along where he'd automatically think you're pregnant.

1|2
    0|0
    • Oh well, that's good :) hopefully can keep it under wraps for a bit longer yet then!

• Show All
    • You seem excited about it lol

• I am yeah! :)

• early stages. it doesn't look that obvious yet. id say like 2 months? but u should tell him asap because he could get quite upset if u dont. unless the circumstances r different, i dunno.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6 weeks :) no, he won't be upset, just waiting for the right time to surprise him is all!

• OMG I WAS CLOSE! :O wow i am good lol!
      ohhh i get it! well yeah try surprise him in a really playful way ;P have fun with it and CONGRATULATIONS!

• You were! :) haha. I will try my best, definitely keeping it light and playful! And thank you 😁☺️

• No, you don't look preggers yet.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sure? My stomach is usually completely flat, I feel it's beginning to stick out a little now!

• Yeah, but that could be a lot of things. Bloating, or just weight gain. It's not an obvious baby bump quite yet.

• Ok that's not so bad then :)

• It's not apparent that you're pregnant, you just look podgy.
    I was meant to press for B but my browser jolted.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh well that's good, podge is easier to hide I guess :)

• It's early stages, he might notice since he probably knows your body

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. He knows I'm usually pretty slim around the stomach area and I feel like I'm piling the weight on.

• Show All
    • Yeah I know I don't look that big really. But I am usually pretty slim so I can notice that I have a bit more of a belly. I think he has noticed a little but he's not clicked on yet.

• Yeah, he honestly might not manage to put it together

• Congratulations! :D and I think it's showing a little bit :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's going to ruin your body. Guess you're ready and OK with that. I love my body too much to ruin it

Congrats on being brave

0|0
    2|0
    • No, it's not going to ruin my body :) after 9 months, I'll most likely be back to my normal size and have a beautiful baby on my arms. I'm most definitely ready for it :)

• Show All
    • That's fair enough, sorry to hear there's been a bit of trauma in your family. But at the end of the day, everybody's bodies cope differently.

• That's true. I really have to stop thinking this.. sorry lol. I just really have a problems with being a girl tbh

• Congratulations! I can tell, just because you said, but it would be believable just saying you're a bit bloated if he asks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) good! Don't want it too obvious yet haha