Which one of my friends is prettier?

Girl 1
Which one of my friends is prettier?
Girl 2

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Could you hook a playa up ;)

• They are both single and ready to mingle haha.. which one do u want?

• First one please! Cause she has large gaps between her teeth where food will get stuck and making out would be like having a gourmet meal ;) exquisite!

• 1|1
  • Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh.

• Im gonna go with girl 2, since first one looks photoshopped. Likes it all natural <---, lol

• Aww... blondes always have more fun :-(

• Nah, can do like me and like the saying goes "the mad have fun on their own". Or of course next logical step is to decapitate the closest blond you can find and sniff her hair to inhale the awesomesmellysauceofunnyhairnessmakingyouevergrowmoreinsaneandalsoforgethowtousespace.. *Phew* that stuff kicks.

• If these were the only two humans in the entire world left for repopulating the world, then I would choose to clone myself instead with a female chromosome engineered from my own DNA. :)

• is this a troll? neither

• number 1 is kind of cute so it is her for me :P

• Private profile

This is why I can't take gag seriously, questions and profiles like this

• Aww get a sense of humour.

• Ok, i'm done with this conversation. Bye non-laughing man.

• Bye ass

What Girls Said 4

• These are real people whose pictures have been stolen, altered, and made fun of. Why would you contribute and perpetuate that? How would you feel if someone did that to you?

• Wooooah I'm so relieved that it's not that other chick, phewww 😁😁😁

• They are not beautiful physically but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be their friend.