Guys, Do you mind if a girls butt isn't that big? What do you think of long legs?

I have a normalish sized butt and boobs, but i get mostly compliments on my legs. Do guys like to touch a girls legs or just look at them?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to touch the legs, especially if they have soft skin. And I know plenty of skinny girls that are gorgeous; not having a real butt or tits wouldn't be a turn off for me at all.

What Guys Said 12

• I like a tight firm petite butt more than a big ol fat one.
    Love long slender looking legs <3

• Out of boobs, butt and legs I am most attracted to boobs. I still love looking at long legs.

• I don't like big elephant butts or giant tits. I like smallish breasts and butts. Nice legs are good to touch and look at just like every other part of a petite female body, in my opinion.

• Im more of a breasts guy... her butt doesn't have to be big for me to like it. :)

• a smaller firm ass is better than too big and too wobbly... don't worry about that. and sure, touching the legs is nice too. ;)

• I don't really get the hype around huge boobs and butts. I prefer medium-small, myself.

Long legs are definitely attractive.

• I prefer small tight butts myself

• No, I think it is great. I think I want to do both but never get to do any.

• I'Ld like to touch as well as see them. And as of the butt, it's always pretty enough (big enough).

• Yeah of course.. I'm feet fetish.. 😝😘

• I don't care about her size

I love her for you 💕😊

• While I do love big butts i also really like long legs. I am definitely a bitt man but the biggest crush I've ever had was on a girl with a tiny butt tiny breast but really really long legs