Are my thighs too big? Criticism? Advice?

I had always been insecure about my thighs. I think that they are too big and ugly. >_< I am 5'1" and weigh 117 lbs. I used to do Blogilates (Fitness youtuber) but then school came along and I sort of stopped. Most times I eat healthy and sometimes I don't. Everytime I wear skinny jeans or any types of jeans really, I feel so uncomfortable because I think that my thighs are like thunder thighs. But when I wear dresses that see only half my thighs, they don't look so bad. They're not too jiggly but there is some fat on the inner thighs. I just want some advices and tips on how I can make my thighs look better. I guess I can handle some criticisms too. :/ Please be honest. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your thighs don't look too big at all. You look curvy in all the right places.
    However, if you're insecure about them and their size, try hitting the gym. Some cardio will probably do you more good if you're looking to lose actual fat. Things like what blogilates will give you are better for toning and such, which is also good but results from that won't show all too much unless you're pretty damn slim, from my experience at least.

I always advocate for time on the elliptical. Great form of cardio, low-impact on your hips/knees, and pretty fast results, relatively speaking, in terms of shedding fat and also building muscle at the same time.

What Guys Said 30

• I don't see a problem with your thighs. As a man, I am not perfect and I don't expect perfection from any girls out there. Personally, I think your thighs are fine. Do you have the thighs of a super model or a woman who has all day to work out? No. Neither do I. They are not too fat, not too muscle-y. They're fine !

• looks normal bro

• You can withstand trimming them up a bit, however it would not take much! Your legs are muscular so don't ever think that you will have the little twigs that the models have.

However, those are not the standard you should be comparing yourself to either! Nothing wrong with muscular legs on a woman, but they can be just as attractive, if not more!

• Personally I love girls with big thighs. But if your uncomfortable with how they look slap on a pair on leggings and they'll look A1. P. s. your really worrying about something that looks normal don't let those models fool you into wanting thinner thighs.

• Yes your thighs are a little big. But i dont think they look that bad

• I would say you sound worried about them and getting mixed messages on here will probably not help your opinion. I would just recommend working out. It will make you feel good as well.

• They are just fine. Looks good to me.

• I don't see a problem, you're good

• They look fine to me. :)

• They look pretty good.

• Nope, not too big. Fairly toned actually.

• Not really dummy. They are alright.

• they are normal.

• You look normal.

• looks fine... don't worry

• They look great, don't worry

• here i say good. but i would love to criticize you when you drop me message. As i think it is bad to point out that point in my mind. please, i hope you can understand. and when you message me do send me link to this question. thanks.

• I think those are perfect and would want them to stay like that

• Ya they r quite big

• Too big for me

• Your thighs are too big lol however you don't look fat so if those are mostly muscled, You are ok

• yea kind weird looking. it gives that awkward gap between your two shins

• you have very beautiful thighs

• They look fine, but I have bigger thighs too and they can definitely get annoying.

• Compared to what?

• Yes they're a bit chunky but the rest of you looks in good shape, don't worry they are a far cry from thunder thighs just do some cardio everyday and they should burn off the fat.

• With clothes on you may look a little bigger but thats because of the style and fit of those pants. But when you show yourself in undewears, your actually very sexy and fit

• Your body is beautiful 💕

• a little bit i guess, but it's not that bad. i've seen way worse. you're fine for the most part.

• They're quite fat, but you look ok in jeans

What Girls Said 11

• Actually with the jeans on I see what you're seeing. My legs are the same. They're very muscular. Yours look thick with muscle not so much fat. If you walk more often the will slim down a little bit. I have to walk or run everyday to try and keep them just a little bit slimmer. In the shorts your legs look great! You're over thinking it hun. You're skinny. You're at a healthy weight. Besides any guy that thinks you're legs are too fat is too shallow and you don't want him either. There aren't many guys like that.

• To quote Meghan Trainor, you have "all the right junk in all the right places." No need to obsess. If you are in a healthy weight range, have good blood pressure, are making at least some effort to exercise and eat right, you're in a good place. Don't become obsessed and worry about your thighs which are soooo normal by the way, but instead use that time on other things like shopping for some cute clothes to show them off!

• That's better than thigh gaps.

• If you have an overall curvaceous figure, then you're absolutely fine. To be honest, your thighs look more muscly than they do 'fat', so really you have nothing to worry about.

You're lucky, at least you don't have skinny thighs like me- mine look so manly haha

• No if you feel they are too big maybe just try to do more walking or cycling (exercise that will slim the thighs. You can also wear more slimming clothing but you seem proportionate and curvy

• No your thighs are perfectly fine , you want a people to like you for you not your body. I think they look really attractive. Go get and enjoy life girl!

• Nah, they're not too big :P

• I think most guys would love that.

• If you want to tone your thighs you know what I am going say to do...,,,. starts with e... ends e...

• Yea, they're sorta big, but I don't think you can do much about them cause you seem to be bottom heavy. If I were you, I wouldn't wear skinny jeans.

• They look better then my thighs lol.

Squats and good for toning them and your butt.