Okay, so im about 5"11, 6"0 and I have super long legs and people mention it all the time. whats so attractive about them anyways?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnf522gBrP1qd4qvx.gif

So many sexy things about long legs! But me trying to explain why guys like it, is like you telling me why girls like deep voices, muscular arms, nice chest.

Just a point of attraction.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we can rock the miniskirts with our long legs and it looks amazing. That's why.

**Opinion from another girl that's 5'11 πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

What Guys Said 8

• Not sure. Maybe you just look cute to begin with

• It just is alright 😍😍😍 I love beautiful long legs. And I love it when she lays next to me and then locks me with those legs so I can't stand up. Sooo hot.

• I love long legs on tall women well we're the same height xD but my professor was like 6'4 and I was like this all the time πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’¦β˜ΊοΈ

• I like them. Well, it is hard to explain but a girl having long height and legs with thin or average body makes it more appealing to me. The feeling is great. It is just they make me feel like protected though I am a man.

• Because tall chicks are hot

• Because they go all the way up?

• longer legs on a girl equals more thighs to rub on/kissing on

• You're beautiful

What Girls Said 2

• Everything exaggerated draws the attention because the feature is more accentuated.
    Big booties, big googbs, long neck, longs legs etc..

• Bit shorter than you at 5'10 but honestly, LEGS FOR DAYYYYYYYS. Makes shopping for jeans is a pain in the ass tho tbh