What would you suggest about my personality from my outfit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chill, confident, comfortable, relaxed sense of style. Not the clean-cut, button down shirt, always dressed up kind of guy, but still dressed well. I think it's your posture which gives this impression as well.

• I will post an update of my button down, dressed up look ASAP.

• What do you think?

• Looking good. I still stick with my original - chill, confident, comfortable, and relaxed description, but you can clearly class it up. I'm having trouble deciding which look I like better lol. On the one hand... I love guys wearing leather jackets... but then men in suits look great too... you pull them both off pretty well. ;) Definitely a guy in tune with style, but not a try-hard. All very guy-like if that makes sense, just the way you stand/sit/posture - masculine, I guess. I also kind of love your hands lol.

Anyway, only thing was those shoes in the second picture! Not feeling those haha. But the watch, shoes, and socks at the end were cool.

What Girls Said 7

• That ur a geek. But geeks r cute.

• Possible bad boy. I think it's the leather jacket

• You are stylish, and care about how you look to some degree.

• Subtle?

• My style sucks. 😭😭

• Tried it with a gray shirt but I like black more.

• To cool for school

• Nonchalant , chill type.

• I'd say you were a pretty chill guy. laid back, maybe a bit of a bad boy... It's cute. You dress nicely.

• Chill vibes.

What Guys Said 1

• You have a deck of cards in your jeans and you try to pick up women with magic tricks, you occasionally succeed but most women wonder why you carry a deck of cards in your pocket, you've thought long and hard about a rebuttal to this and came up with a clever answer, like "because I do magic tricks, ya dumb bitch" or "I'm Gambit from X-Men" or "I play poker" or "I'm preparing for my new role in a hollywood film about gambling" all with a serious face. I can also infer that you're a night club wall flower, you're the guy that doesn't mind going out alone, occasionally a girl will come up to you because you're mysterious, you'll dazzle her with your collection of cool indie music on your cool new galaxy phone, then have amazing sex, she will dump you after 7 months because you don't follow the status quo, she will marry some rich asshole but will later commit suicide because she once lost her true love, the police will think he did and he will be in jail, I will later see all this on forensic files that I watch every night from 9pm to 11pm, I also make the assumption you spend a lot of time on reddit and lifehacker. com, you also shop at H and M.

• Aw she shouldn't have to commit suicide. Thats really sad.

• His outfit reminds me of dude from American Beauty, dude with strict military dad/closet fag, dude with camcorder, cool dude,