Why does no one like me? Am I just ugly?

I'm 17 and I've never been in an actual relationship. No one ever likes me and it makes me really sad... I don't know why boys don't even talk to me. I'm not the prettiest, but I don't think I'm hideous. I don't think that I have a problem when it comes to talking to boys because i'm not socially awkward. I'm actually really easy to talk to. I also don't give off the vibe that I have poor self esteem. I act confidently around everyone but I don't think it really helps. I want to know, why doesn't anyone like me? Is there something wrong with me? I feel like I am never going to be in a relationship and it scares me... I'm not conventionally pretty so boys never talk to me like they like me :( I've never had a boy tell me that I'm cute/pretty/etc. Here are some pics of me so you can see what I look like.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really think You are very cute and I would take you out on a date anytime ;) But I think the problem is that you are not believing in yourself so others also lose interest. I mean really you just need to believe in yourself. Also you still very young and you have all your life up head just don't worry.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're ugly and possibly boring as well.

• Of course, a comment this hateful wil be posted anonimously. Really pathetic.

Don't worry OP, you're really cute, don't let people drag you down like this.

• I'm sorry, but I don't recall agreeing to only saying nice things to other users here just so they won't be offended with the truth.

What Guys Said 15

• im sure boys have talked to you before, you probably just forgot to mention them because you weren't interested in them.

• You are very beautiful. You must live in another country besides the U. S. If we were around the same age I'll keep you then marry you.

• From your pics you look kinda averagish. It can be many reasons lol, are you fat? Do you talk too much?

• Nothing wrong about your appearance from those pictures. Maybe you act too confident which can scare guys away?

Or you body type? Some guys don't want to date really short or really tall girls.

I'm just trying to think here.

• I love your face and think your really attractive

• ur average. no biggie. just go to the gym and dont act annoying

• You look turkish to me, must be the way you behave in public and looks

• I think you look cute.

• i like you and you are not ugly.

• I honestly feels ur quite beautiful.. I like ur eyes n lips too. 😘

• you're average. Maybe try to workout or... ?

• Yes you are, sorry. But that's why people won't talk to you.

• You are not ugly, and you can put down your poor self esteem, I think you maybe have a little self-important.

• Are you from UK? :-)

• i'd date you

What Girls Said 6

• you look fine to me!

• You're beautiful. And, I'm not just saying that to be nice, promise.

I'm almost 25 and a boy, but apart from those 2 details everything you say I'd say about me. Trust me when I say, you've got plenty of time before you should be getting worried. You're beautiful and it will happen, just don't put to much pressure on it. Because that will have an effect, even if you think it won't. Trust me, you'll be fine. It's me that should be getting worried.

• I'm in the same situation

• you're so beautiful! they are missing out thats for sure! you're stunning

• Your really pretty ( I'm not a lesbian by the way if anyone thinks I am) and don't let the haters get you down. And just do what Taylor Swift does write a song about them and take the bastards down...

• Oh my word you look just like someone I know. But you aren't ugly at all. Maybe you should stop focusing on it , it sounds like being in a relationship is a priority for you.