Boys and breast size?

I've been on the pill for a few years- just decided to come off it for a break and my breasts are rapidly shrinking. I was happily a 12DD, now a 10C and still going down. I'm not as confident as I used to be with these small ones- as this isn't who I am (as stupid as it sounds). I'm sporty and I'm slim, but I'm not a petite size like I am now.
What would my crush think If he saw these small ones after he saw them when they were bigger? I want him to like all of me- not just the physical parts.
Boys what do you think?
#onedayillgetmyoldsizeback

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's had a thing for you for some time now then he will continue liking you. Shrinkage in chest size won't change his mind.
    It only would if he doesn't care about the real you. The person you are on the inside. And it's not good to get with guys like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I clicked on your link and a picture didn't come up. Regardless a 10C is a great size, but I understand because it's a huge drop from what you were. It's your body. OWN IT! If you're confident he will love it. If you're insecure he'll spend a lot of time trying to tell you differently and insecure women are not attractive in the long run. If he doesn't like your body get rid of him.

What Guys Said 9

• It should not matter. If someone changes there mind about how they feel about you because of this then the emotions that where presented where hollow. Every relationship for both party's is a leaning experience. You lean more about yourself in a failed relationship then any other way. Psychical attraction serves to excites us to take a bite, but how it taste keeps us coming back.

• They sound very sexy boobs! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• The pill has female hormones, so it makes your boobs grow bigger. When you stop taking them, your boobs and ass shrink. It shouldn't be a problem for him anyway

• Nothing there

• I prefer a girl to have bigger boobs.

However if she is someone I liked and her boobs became smaller then it isn't a reason to stop liking her.

• Boobs are awesome no matter their size, shape, or firmness. If he has an issue with that then find another guy who will appreciate them more, at their current and I suppose future size if you go back on the pill.

• media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnf522gBrP1qd4qvx.gif

Don't care about breast size.

• You're gorgeous and your body is beautiful (:

Boys shouldn't be stupid on being judgmental on a girls body part :/

• boobs are boobs

What Girls Said 0