Would you date this girl? or make her your gf?

My boobs look almost the same. They're very small. Would you date a girl with this boob size?

Would you date this girl? or make her your gf?

• Yes
    52% (17)66% (55)62% (72)Vote
  • No
    48% (16)34% (28)38% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Mixed opinions...

0|0
6|32

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when I was (much) younger and dating, I did date several girls that were this size. And they were extremely hot, in my opinion. So I would definitely have dated her and would love to have had her as a girlfriend!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Absolutely. Personally I prefer smaller breasts and I know a lot of other guys do too. Besides her face, and the rest of her body are amazing too.

3|0
    0|1
  • Agree with some others. Girls with small boobs have amazing bodies... I'm more interested in the entire package. Most have prettier faces too (because they are more defined). Just my opinion though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference with boob size, so I wouldn't have a problem dating this type of girl.

2|0
    0|1
  • For sure... she is sexy!! Not all guys want the big boobs. Some guys like myself prefer slender smaller framed women!

3|1
    0|1
  • yes I would date a girl with that breast size her

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my type (the entire package). Not really into her face and her body seems too thin/skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm yes. I would date her. Love those boobs. Perfect size for me. Can just imagine how hot the bottom half in you is if your this size. Totally hard

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would totally date her, and her boobs wouldn't be a problem, I love boobs of any size. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

2|0
    0|1
  • Not attractive to me. :|

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you care about boobs?

• There is a minimum and maximum threshold.
      I think a B cup is totally fine, before you think you have to be D and DDDD or some nonsense; you don't.

• Well if she can get over the fact I'm don't have an 8" dick I would get over the fact she doesn't have D cups. It's a none issue really

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know really care about boobs. though those are fairly unattractive, if she's got a pretty face or nice ass, im good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gingers are lush. 😍
    Bit too old for me, but I would totes date a Ginger with any boob size.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love gingers too! Haha

How about another girl who's not ginger with this same size?

• Probably tbh, idc for her boobs or ass. All 'bout dat face..

• I care more for the booty than breast size. And Gingers are always a fan favorite. :3

2|0
    0|1
  • i will date this girl and make her my girlfriend. if got opportunity. and like her boobs. i like small boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's cute as can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face > all

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes. But I care more about face, eyes, hair, legs, stomach, feet, etc. Boobs are low on the list for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • That depends entirely on her personality. Looks don't matter much to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not

1|0
    0|0
  • I love small boobs, spunk all over mm

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not really about size of boobs, it's about all the parts matching. Tiny girls with tiny boobs are cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw I won't lol

1|0
    1|2
  • no, i wouldn't.

2|0
    3|0
  • Perfect size trust me ;)

1|0
    0|1
  • its her character i care about the boobs are ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly no...

0|0
    0|0
  • of course i would date
    i like that size of boobs, i am a lover of small boobs, be my gf:)

1|0
    0|0
    • i like small boobs, but would you like big cock btw?

• Show All
    • could you deepthroat 7 inches cock?

• do you like to have it in your ass or pussy?

• well to be honest more on how I feel about someone I mean the person as a whole and how I feel about her matters more compared to that its like the does size matter in guys if you're gonna do a one night then it most likely will but if your gonna have it as a companion the person matters more hope that helps 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know how old are you, maybe they'll grow. But I'm sure most guys won't care about that anyways.

1|2
    0|2
    • I'm 16

I don't know. My mom has very small boobs too.

• Hum, maybe it's genetics then. I have some friends (around my age) that have similiar boobs and I assure you, they never had problems with guys :p So don't worry :)

• Most really don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • no because... am not into girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the size of her boobs! She is super hot!

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't date women, so no. But I see nothing wrong, she looks pretty.

0|0
    0|0