How does my body look for my age?

how does my body look for being at 18 years old?

How does my body look for my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um you know it looks good..

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a similar physique at your age bruh! You have a great frame, you should go for npc physique aesthetic bodybuilding

• You must have some light ass bones... 6'2" stalky build and only 205? Damn...

• Yeah for the same bone density it's supposed to be 1 inch equivalent to 7lbs to have the same aesthetics. But I'm planning to get into mma in a few years so I want to stay relatively close to the 205 weight class. And yeah if you get those side delts to match those arms you're gonna be winning a lot of competitions lol.

• I think I want to try and compete once I put more weight on, thanks for your input man

What Girls Said 10

• your body is sexy

• Your body looks good.

• Lookin good

• I really like it. If you want to improve maybe work in the arms a bit, but I love the lean quality so don't try to bulk up too much, in my opinion.

• You look so good i wished you could carry me with those arms;)

• really very nice

• Pretty impressive tbh👍

• Looking pretty good!

• smokin hawt. I love your body type, sleek and still so finely toned, not overly jacked. Its so sexy :ooo

• Why thank you😊😊

• Good, but I prefer guys who are less skinny than you. But 99% of girls will not complain!

• okay I gotcha, thanks for your input!

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 2

• That's great. Nice work. Be sure to keep going so you don't lose the muscle and shape you got.

• I'd fuck you so I guess you're looking good. 😉