How does my body look for my age?

how does my body look for being at 18 years old?

How does my body look for my age?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Um you know it looks good..

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a similar physique at your age bruh! You have a great frame, you should go for npc physique aesthetic bodybuilding

0|1
    0|0
    • You must have some light ass bones... 6'2" stalky build and only 205? Damn...

• Show All
    • Yeah for the same bone density it's supposed to be 1 inch equivalent to 7lbs to have the same aesthetics. But I'm planning to get into mma in a few years so I want to stay relatively close to the 205 weight class. And yeah if you get those side delts to match those arms you're gonna be winning a lot of competitions lol.

• I think I want to try and compete once I put more weight on, thanks for your input man

What Girls Said 10

• your body is sexy

2|1
    0|0
  • Your body looks good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lookin good

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like it. If you want to improve maybe work in the arms a bit, but I love the lean quality so don't try to bulk up too much, in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look so good i wished you could carry me with those arms;)

0|1
    0|0
  • really very nice

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty impressive tbh👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Looking pretty good!

0|1
    0|0
  • smokin hawt. I love your body type, sleek and still so finely toned, not overly jacked. Its so sexy :ooo

0|1
    0|0
    • Why thank you😊😊

• Good, but I prefer guys who are less skinny than you. But 99% of girls will not complain!

0|1
    0|0
    • okay I gotcha, thanks for your input!

• No problem :)

What Guys Said 2

• That's great. Nice work. Be sure to keep going so you don't lose the muscle and shape you got.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd fuck you so I guess you're looking good. 😉

2|2
    0|0