How sick is this guys body and tattoo?

This guy has to be mid to late twenties right? Fcking sick.. I'd kill to have that look.
How sick is this guys body and tattoo?

• Very nice
  • Not feeling it.
I have a hard time believing these girls are saying they are not feeling it. "I don't like muscle" lol yeah right.. if this guy offered you himself you would drop your boyfriend in a second.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it...

Most Helpful Guy

• He'd scare an aligator.

What Girls Said 17

• His tattoos remind me of something...

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...d-17275-1402992430-6.png
    FOUND IT

• Ehh, I don't really like the body or the tattoo.

• How do you not like the body.. Like its perfection. I find it hard to believe that girls like the dad bod over this.

• U prefer dad bod over this?

• I don't particularly like either, but yeah, I guess. This just isn't attractive to me at all.

• He looks like he would be a vain asshole, in my opinion. But if that's what you're into, okay.

• Wow, you must be clairvoyant to have the ability to ascertain character traits of other humans solely from pictures.

• @BigJake not American darling, and thus not repressed sexually. It's not offensive here.

• Regret to inform, madam, but "twat" is offensive everywhere, not because of it's sexual nature, but because it carries the Mark of the Douche upon it.

• i like the birdy :D

• I love tattoos, but this just isn't doing it for me

• It almost looks like it's made of metal if you don't look closely... which is pretty cool

• yes he's hot but I don't like it that much. I love tattoos but I don't really like the way it follows his muscle. Also, it's a bit too much in one spot. The rest seems empty and the finish look is a bit odd.

• Dude chill, some girls don't like muscles. My best friend thinks Adam Sandler is hot as hell. Also, a lot of girls like toned body's, but not those who are really muscular. We all like different kind of body types.

• I'll pass.

• Lol why

• Damnnn. Okay. Protect your boyfriend to be 😘
      And maybe go back to bodybuilding. com. You have closeted fuckboy syndrome.

• What is your problem? You're fucking nuts you need to chill the fuck out dude. You are acting like a weeniehead. So what if she's unattracted to him? How does that offend you unless you're him (which I highly fucking doubt), or you're secretly gay for him. Get over it.

• he looks good..

• I love his body tbh but the tattoo? Would be more badass if he had it on both arms 😅😏

• It looks really cool, I would not mess with this guy or make him angry. Lol.

• Feeling it. Sexy.

• Love the tattoos!

• Don't like the tattoo. Like what even is that...

• He looks good to me 😉

• He's chilling D00D 😂

What Guys Said 15

• It's not the girls fault if you don't understand what they are looking for in a man. Stop looking at things through men's eyes and try to look at it through theirs.

What I see here is a guy who spends far too much time looking at himself in the mirror. He looks vain. Yeah, sure, they might want to spend a night with the guy but not many women would want to have a relationship with him. The "dad" bod as you call it, is the body of a man who takes care of stuff and get things done. It's the body of a man who can fix the fence, change the oil, cook diner and take care of the kids. He has his priorities straight and knows where he is going. Just like her dad.

• Lol... girls are not feeling it? Even i am almost feeling it xD

• Seems like you wanna fuck him more than the women on this website :)

• He looks like a real commoner to me.

• What this guy is shredded and has one of the sickest tats I've ever seen.. I don't go to the gym and see guys like this all the time. lol

• This is the sort of thing common people aspire to. Be more.

• I'm in grad school. Whats next.. marriage and 9-5 slaving away for the rest of my life? I rather be this guy.

• Midget/10

,,,

• bro you want that body? then work towards it. its not impossible.

• Been training for 3 years. I just haven't cut so I look like a power lifter. Soon as I cut and if I keep at it for a good year.. Psh shit. Could be on this guys level.

• hell yeah man

• Got a little crush, huh?

• I think that's too much. And too extreme. For me.

• His arm tatt is beastly bruh and he's swole too
    Not felling the bird tatt though but he got a body to work for

• Tattoo is douchey, hate sleeves with a passion. the body is good but very achievable, when i cut for summer that's pretty much how I come in at. Approaching Winter here so jumped into mass machine mode.

• Its kinda weird to be obsessed with another dudes body

• When your a bodybuilder yourself its not.

• Tattoo is okay, but not amazing. Also, sleeves without hand tattoos just look weird.

• Nohomodoe of course?

• No homo.

• Been banned from the misc for a good 3 months now.. coming back in two days. This has been my alternative bro. It's ruining my head man. I know for a fact these caked up sloots would drop their dadbod boyfriend in a second for this guy.

• lol when misc started listening to what 4/10s think? We beta now?

• Sexy beast

• I really like tattoos and I they look great but Im not someone that would get a tattoo myself.