Add size, get leaner, or maintain?

what should I do with my body I need some opinions
Add size, get leaner, or maintain?

• Get leaner
  • Add size
  • Maintain

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks great. Kinda like my boyfriend's body. Maybe you could do some more chest.

• Haha didn't expect such an answer from a lady... I know I have a weak chest I'm working on it

• I'm just such a sucker for chest muscles. I love it when a guy has broad shoulders with a muscled chest.
      I workout myself as well so I pay attention to muscle groups.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i wouldn't want to be so buff. I'm kinda overly skinny i think, and the only real muscle i have are super shallow abs. Id say I'd want to look somewhere between where we both are, in my opinion.

But if your biggest goal is to get the most girls/guys you can in your bed just stay where you are now cuz nobody is gonna see your body as a negative.

• Bodybuilding/fitness is so addictive though, you always want more more more bigger bigger bigger. at least thats how I feel about it

• Yea that's what the guys at the gym say. I think it has to do with goals. My goal is very finite tho, like i have a certain image i wanna maintain once i get there. Some guys goals are more about constant progress and numbers/stats.

Some girls see the skinny swimmer bod as a turn off, but that's what i want so eff em :p and some girls don't like the bodybuilder bod but if you want it for yourself then eff em. You're pretty much in the getting-laid sweet spot currently tho, just fyi.

What Girls Said 5

• get leaner
    lean is GOOOOOOD

• I love it. How it's is now is ideal. I'll take one to go please.

• you look good

• You should hug as many girls as possible with that body lol

• NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING KKKEEEEPPP IT LIKE THHHHATTTT

What Guys Said 4

• More size man!

• Looking good brah
    Since you have low body fat percentage you can definitely get away with adding more mass and then cutting down later, but that's just my opinion. I'm not gonna say maintain because that sounds boring ahah

• I would maintain dude you are about the size I am striving to be right now. Any bigger I guess that goes into bodybuilding territory which is not really my preference. What's your stats brah

• I want to be a little more full and leaner though. Stats:
      Height 5'9" 181 cm
      Weigth 176 lb 80 kg
      Bodyfat about 8-10 not sure about that

• assohole! makin the rest of us guys look bad. stop showing off (no homo).