What you think of me?

please tell me what you think about this pic and why? i am verry curious. please be honoust. thanks for your time
what you think of me?

• fun
  • fool
  • hot
  • ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look attractive and fun to be around with. That little girl looks adorable and makes me want to hug her. I have a niece that turned 4 yesterday. Your kid reminds me of her.

You have been posting a lot of pictures of yourself asking for people to rate you. That looks needy and is often frowned upon here. Is it because you feel the need to be told you are beautiful?

• i am just curious what peoplethink. but since there are several that ask for more but also some that seemto hate me confusses meif i should or shouldn t post more. so i will be more silent i guess

Most Helpful Girl

• I makes me tired of seeing yet another one of your pictures up. You obviously have an active life. Why don't you talk about that instead of spamming us with pictures?

• ^^ ** This ** ^^

• Anyone who is "asking for more pics" is a pervert. I don't see anyone on here saying "Post more!" I see people saying "STOP POSTING SO MANY DAMN PICTURES."

• ^^ This ^^ - points out the above as the best way to express what I think and is probably what most think. The ** was to add emphasis.

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 8

• Nice roof and lawn chair.
    The kid is adorable.

I think I missed out of the first question related to this, what are you asking us for exactly>

• I'm wondering what's in the bottle... haha!!

• You look like a super genuine hot mama (if that's your daughter). I feel like you could really make someone laugh :)

• yes it is my daughter. thanks for your massage. thanks for thinking of me as hot

• At first I was like awwwww. Then I saw the bong😂

• Pretty girl and cute kid! :)

• I'm wondering why you are posting a picture of your child on the internet?

• why not? we are just happy together

• she is what she is not ashamed to show

• I know, it's just *why* do you show her, it's just strange that's all.

• Stop the spamming already.

• You look older than 28...😧
    I would have guessed 30 something.