Girls which guy would you date and guys which would u want to look most like?

Mike Kuza

Kellin Quinn

Andy Biersack

Oli Sykes

Chris Motionless

Vic Fuentes

• Mike Kuza
  • Kellin Quinn
  • Andy Biersack
  • Oli Sykes
  • Chris Motionless
  • Vic Fuentes
@Star_Lord
Can you believe this?

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG, They all so cool, Andy Biersack is number one, The most gorgeous guy ever.
    His looks is perfect among these guys.

Kellin Quinn & Oli Sykes good looking as well, Mike Kuza & Chris Motionless they are the same level.

Most girls may vote for Kellin Quinn, But I vote for Andy Biersack!

Most Helpful Girl

• Super weird 😕😕 so no thanks i'm not going to date any of them never ever 😕😕💔

• Awww thank you so much for the MHO ❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😁😊

What Guys Said 16

• Thank you for posting this. I feel better about myself now.

... do people actually go out like that?

• I would like to be myself. I am happy the way i am, i had a long journey with myself and it took a lot to be who i am right now. I would never exchange places with anyone in the whole world no matter who they are. I don't think anyone would achieve half of what i have worked for in myself.

Plus, i think i could attract more girls that those guys will xD

• Eww are you serious?

• Oh damn. I would feel very comfortable and confident as Mike Kuza.

• well. to be honest I know how much of a saxay ass I am right now and I know I could pull better then any of them. so I'm staying as I am

• If I looked like that Quinn dude, I'd pull so many white bitches.

• They all look like a bunch of fags

• I suppose if I had to choose, Kellin

• I think I'll pass on looking like them thanks haha

• I want to beat the hell out of all these "guys".

Ech.

• All of them may be except last one (he need teeth operation)

• These dumb questions

• Only one I would not be afraid of walking down the street near is Vic Fuentes. How could such individuals actually get hired for jobs (not counting rock stars, self-made rich, videographers, etc.)? If I ever state I want to look like any of them, please just dump me over a cliff.

• They should be able to get jobs but society is stupid & doesn't like anything that isn't 'normal'

• I don't agree. In Elvis' day he was seen as a threat, but if you go back and actually see pictures of peerWhite people in that area of the Delta, they all pretty much looked like him. These guys look like they are threats to the stability of society with their anger against "normal". I don't trust people who want to skew society too far too fast (not referring to scientific innovation). Like if all of a sudden Blonde is no longer cool in Scandinavia, it doesn't feel right. Continuity of civilization is the hallmark against figurative Vandals and Huns. This is one reason the Catholic Church has an image problem, because they are perceived as being hard-line against birth control, etc., because it's not popular. They don't care (BTW I'm not Catholic) they see truth as truth, and let the chips fly. Change for change sake is moronic. Change from a plow to the Reaper was good. Ask yourself: in 100 years, who will still be known: Beatles and Elvis, or Whitesnake and Justin Bieber?

• can you pick guys who don't look like total faggots?

• Can you not use that word like its a bad thing

• i wouldn't if you picked guys who did'y look like pussies. at least 3 of them look like girls, at least 2 wear makeup and they look at the very least like cross dressers. so yes, they could easily be construed as faggots.

• *didn't

• its a shame to see that the punk scene has gone way down the fucking drain

• "see"? You weren't even born yet lol

• @zoooot your point is? did the music from then go anywhere? youd have to be deaf not to know that the clash and the sex pistols were miles ahead of this black veil brides garbage

• Dey all weird looking af

What Girls Said 14

• None of the above

• Well I'm not a lesbian, so... Can't really choose, I suppose I can take kellin out on a date maybe he's not as girly as the rest of these "guys"?

• I don't know, i guess Kellin Quinn, I mean honestly none of these guys are really my type. I like tattoos and dark hair, But face piercings and makeup are not things i would put on a list of attractive characteristics i would look for in a guy.

• Kellin Quinn obviously. He looks cute af. Although I almost chose for Biersack, because his last name pretty much means beer balls in my language.

• Andy Biersack for me at any time please 😍👌

• They're all unattractive, but I'll take the one who looks the less creepy, so Kellin Quinn

• None of them are attractive in the slightest

• Kellin and Oli are babes XD

• None of them are attractive to me at all lol.

I'm actually a little scared.

• Of course noone they all look super ugly and not attractive, girls need a man with good lookin geez

• Andy all the way... Kellin is so adorable though

• None of them! They look super weird!

• Andy Biersack any day

• Oli Sykes! I used to have a massive crush on him when I was a teenager, he's actually much better looking these days with shorter hair.