Am I a bad boy?

I grabbed a girl's waist in middle school, and got sent to the office. I thought bad boys weren't afraid to make contact with girls.

I also got suspended for cheating on a test in high school.

I also made sexist and racist jokes that angered more people, than making them laugh.

I didn't get a girlfriend or have any female friends tho. I thought the bad boys get the chicks.

I stopped all that in high school. and my racist jokes were towards Asian and Indian accents, and towards Muslims and 9/11

Most Helpful Girl

• not a bad boy! you sound like a mischievable, immature, jerk tbh I don't know tho. Bad boys are also very attractive...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Can't tell if trolling or an asshole...

• Personally, I absolutely hate bad boys. They just piss me off. Nice guys come first in my books. And tbh... You don't really sound like a bad boy... You seem to be a bit of an ass... Sorry...

• No bad boys get nothing in the long run

• Nah, just an immature loser.

• Nope bud sorry

• Yeah that's not bad boy behavior... that sounds more immature and douche-like behavior. Hopefully you learned from your mistakes.

• That's not the description of a bad boy. That's just immature.

What Guys Said 4

• I say that you're "Immature", not a bad boy.

• You are disrespectful

• Not acting like asses, it's more to do with attitude being cool

• Your supposed to look hot or it won't work.