Is 136 pounds heavy?

I'm 5'2 in height
I wear size 27-28 jeans

do you think it's to heavy for my height?

How much should I lose. I was thinking about trying to get down to 100. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly when it comes to BMI and all them measurements, I kinda dislike them because I don't know why some formula has to dictate how much i HAVE to weigh. 27-28 in jeans is NOT heavy -.- it isn't the end of the world. if u can maintain this weight or lose 5-10 lbs i think it's fine, u really just need to concentrate on looking after ur body properly.

when i was on my weightless journey i just focused on feeling good, and knowing that the scale isn't everything. i dont care about whether my weight goes according to my BMI. i am fit. I'm not overweight, and i feel great. no formula is gonna dictate where i should be.

for some it works and i completely respect that. for me it doesn't.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, my girlfriend is 5'2 and just north of 100 lbs. I'd like to see her put on a little weight. I'd think 115 or so would be good.

• doesn't sound heavy to me

• No Its good you can drop a little bit but your ok for now

• A little chubby. Lose like 15 pounds to look best.

• Sorry at 5' 2" you could lose about 40lb. My girlfriend is 5' 3" 100lb for a comparison.

• 5'2". You should be 115-118 to be perfect. But Whos perfect. Lol

• At 5'2 its thick

Depends now your body is shaped... you can look a little chubby or be curvy

• nah i can bench that, its not heavy

• For you're height that's pretty heavy

• Ok I thought so

• And 100 lbs is underweight for your height. Keep like around 115-125.

• Oh geez I am way to heavy I guess

• You're gorgeous 💕

• nicki minaj weighs 136 and she is fiiiiiiiiiine
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...dzogFS1ry1th8o1_500.gif

• I do not have a body like her. Thanks the lord

• Might be a tad chub for you, probably not that bad. Would need to see a picture of your body to be sure.

• Nein. ________( SPACE FILLER)_________

• A little but not fat

What Girls Said 10

• You should be in a healthy range or at least close to it at that weight. I think it depends on what weight you like your body at though (as long as you're healthy).

100lbs does seem kind of small to me personally though, maybe lose a little weight at first and see if you like your body at that weight first.

I'm 5'3" and 140lbs and i'm in a healthy weight range, so it shouldn't be much different for you. I personally like my body at this weight, i'm soft and a little fit as well but we all carry our weight in different places and if you're not happy with your body then get to a healthy weight that you like.

• A number really doesn't say anything. Does your body do what you want it to do? Does it go where you want?

If no, consider lifestyle changes. If yes, no worries.

• Based on your waist size, I would say that you are a good size. It's all based on how you carry the weight and how much muscle you have.

• Not 100lbs. ... try 119-125 ...
    hmmm but you're under 18? is that normal? I don't know... for 5'2" i would say around 120 ish lbs is good if you're 18 and over... .. but being under 18 i believe it should be even less... maybe 109-117 not 100 though..

• Not according to the height/waist ratio. Waist should be less than half your height in inches (31) which it is (28)
    And your BMI is under 25 which indicates a healthy weight.

• 27 - 28 seems extreme for someone who is only 136lbs?

Are these American sizes?

• In miss me jeans that's the sizing. But it's a 3/4

• I'm the same height at you, and weight 130, and I'm still trying to lose 10 lbs.
    I wear size 4 talbots pants and size 6 pull and bear dress but still feel hella fat.

• You're not too heavy at all. You're a healthy weight.

• well im 130 pounds and 5'7 but thats all really up to you and what you think

• That's a bit heavy for 5'2". So you're chubby unless you have a lot of muscle, which I doubt from your pants size.
    Size 27 is the size I wear at 5'9".

Chubby isn't necesarily bad though, just not ideal.