How do I look without makeup? Rate?

Wondering how do I look without makeup on. Girls do U prefer to wear makeup or no and guys do u like girls better with makeup or not.
How do I look without makeup? Rate?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't like rating people, but I would say you have a natural beauty, in that you can safely go without makeup and still look quite nice, I certainly wouldn't shy away from you on the basis of your appearance, if your personality is nice and you are a nice person then we would be set, if of course you were interested in me that is. ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look gorgeous without makeup. I would definitely prefer NOT to wear makeup, but I find I look better with makeup.

What Guys Said 56

What Girls Said 14

• You look really cute!

I Dont usually wear makeup unless I'm going to an event of some sort or it's for a costume or something... sometimes I feel like I'd look better with it, but I don't want a hassle in the morning. If my hair is presentable that's all I care about.

• I totally agree with u and I usually just wear it if I'm going out to an event also and thank u (:

• Wow you are so beautiful without makeup im so jealous! lol your eyes are gorgeous too

• u look good =]

• You're really pretty! Personally, I don't like anyone seeing me without makeup, and I wear it since elementary school despite all the judgy comments I got. So I really appreciate ladies like you that have the courage to put their bare faces out there. And it makes sense because you are sooo beautiful!!

As for guys, I can't speak on their behalf, but it varies from every guy. But I'm gonna be honest and tell you that some of them care way less than you think, and most of the time they might not even notice a difference.

Congrats for posting this with such confidence <3

• You're gorgeous 10/10. I personally think you look better without it.

• You're gorgeous with and without.
    As for me I'm okay with not wearing make up, I didn't wear any makeup for the last couple of months. But I feel more confident with a little makeup on :)

• I feel the same way that you do! Thank you for the compliment and thanks for feedback :)

• I hate makeup. I only wear some eyeliner that's it. And you look beautiful !!!

• Gorgeous face but you are a little too thin. I'd give you a 7 out of 10.

• You're beautiful! :))

• You actually look good!

• You're beautiful! ☺️

• U look amazing. I will never go in public without my makeup.

• You look lovely. I wouldn't even bother with makeup much if I were you. You don't need it.

• some people need make up to inhance there features. But you don't really need it since your eyes are pretty. you look nice naturally you don't need it honestly.