Can I make myself any prettier?

Ignore that smile tho i was tired lolz but is there anything I can do to be prettier? I know im really ugly (thats what people said on my last question) But I really want to be a model. I have the victoria secret model body and I am tall but its just my ugly face ugh. Im considering getting a nose job when im older. Im 13 haha dont judge. But really is there anything I can do? And ignore that messy hair im cringing haha but anything other than that?
Can I make myself any prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

• One you're not ugly. Two I don't think you should model and it has nothing to do with your looks. It's not glamorous. Some of those photographers call incredibly skinny girls with BMI's of like 15 fat whales. Lots of models have committed suicide because they feel too ugly. Modeling does not make a happy girl. I say enjoy what you have in life so far and just enjoy life and don't worry TOO much about looking good. People are going to bitterly call you ugly because they like to hurt others to bring them down to their level. And it doesn't matter how pretty someone is they will still get called ugly by some group of asses.

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about going lighter on the eyeliner and stop doing that weird thing with your lips.

You're already insecure so modeling is really not a good career path for you right now. There's an entire world out there that doesn't care how you look that's full of opportunities. Think about those and what you can really do with your life :)

What Guys Said 26

• White Knights AT ARMS! give them hell..

• what

• @ConsultantIsBack It's just a rabbit

• Dude strong logic. Love it

• You are not ugly and thers nothing wrong with your nose either. Pursue your dreams and become a model if thats what you wanna do and whenever people wanna tell you that you are ugly just do some sassy finger snaps and tell them you ain't taking crap from no-one. Which yes, is one way to make yourself "prettier" believeing in yourself and standing up for yourself:).

• Well who said you were really ugly?
    I'd say you're about a 6.5/10, so you're above average.

Your hair looks fine by the way.
    I don't know what you could change. But I don't know what you have to change.

• I hate being average tho

• I hate being anywhere Near average maybe stop acting like a stupid jerk.

• Jesus dude you seem like an asshole with low self esteem. I'm kidding around. Do you act bitter like this in real life?

• If you're banking on your looks to bring you joy, success, and happiness... You're in for a big surprise... a few let downs and an empty bank account. Just to clarify, Im not saying you're ugly because you're not. you're you. The ONLY one! Live life like you only have one shot at each day because... well because its true! Stop worrying about what you see in the mirror, grow, and give yourself the time to enjoy the best part of your life! Start listening to your mind... your spirit... your whatever you choose to call it...

• You are 13 ? Why westerners look so mature in comparison to girls of Asia? You look like 20/21 years old.

• You're fine, don't worry. Just let yourself grow up your only 13

• Ummmmmmmm
    Smile more
    And you're already beautiful at the age of 13 so you'll be hot and sexy in future 😜
    So don't worry be happy 😊

• Wow, you do not look 13 lol I feel a little awkward being so attracted to you now. But anyways you are very beautiful and would make a good model. Can't see much of your body but from what I can see I think VS model is very possible. Face is great for it and I can see some boob pushing out the shirt so if your only 13 they should be great by 18

• What a pile... you look fine, don't listen to the idiots that just like to put down people on here.

• Woah, that's a really pretty... wallpaper.

• try no makeup. you are beautiful enough without the stuff. trust me

• you look gorgeous! ;)
    don't listen to the haters telling you anything different, they are just jealous.

clearly above average in my eyes!

• can you link me your last question? wanna see why people thought you are ugly...

• yes yes you are very pretty and beautiful and smart and charming and peole love you.

I will take my cookie to go now : )

• Trust me your beautiful and if your body is like you say you will be the best Victoria secret mode going believe me

• You are already pretty enough... you just look amazing! :3

• I think your really pretty and of you want to be a model go be a model!!! Chase your dream 😆 I think you could easily make it. Ignore people that have nothing nice to say👽

• your like mini iggy azalea. tbh i think she's hot so i guess you look good.

• Your nice enough

• Ur actually pretty cute. Got a kik?

• Your beautiful if you live near me I would Get with you

• I think ur pretty.. Infact quite hott..

• pretty , nice lips and eyes yum

• You from UK?

I have an idea that is why 😅

• Im from Cali but i don't understand

• damn ur a nice lookin bitch. can't believe ur only 13

• You're very beautiful and your nose is just fine.

• For 13? You're fine

What Girls Said 10

• who said you're ugly? you look normal to me.
    if you tone the yellowness out of your hair, you would look prettier in my opinion.. but you're 13... i hope you don't dye your hair. ... when you get older use toners to take away that egg yolk yellow out... unless you like it? :]! ... I never have. D: xD

• You're ugly because you think you're ugly.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, then you're way too young to be worrying about what kind of impact your looks have on your life.

• A regular smile would've been nice, but I definitely don't think that you're ugly. But it's more important for you not to think that.

• Omg. Shut up shut up shut up. You're gorgeous, stop having self doubts and know that. However, that being said, modeling is a petty business with a negative promotion of body shaming. I would suggest a better career path, but hey, it's your life.

• Uhh, you are pretty. Don't try too be pretty because people will think your trying too hard to be someone your not. Be you and only you. That's what's most important

• You look 14...

• well is that bad?

• No, what's bad is that you feel insecure at such a young age. Smile a bit, you look pretty! :)

• You're beautiful but in all hoensty just take care of your body and try to stay on the slim side.

• You're pretty enough

• Doing more things to your hair

• You look pretty and you don't need makeup or any plastic surgery crap