Do I look easy to approach?

i've been told i may look hard to approach and talk to sometimes by others, so many are very surprised when i come up to them and try to make friends with them (?) you be the judge.

do i look easy to approach?

• absolutely
  • yes
  • no
  • absolutely not
didn't mean to put this in break up and divorce. on mobile, whoops.

Most Helpful Guy

• i switched the section for you to "how do i look" And to answer your question, yes you look quite approachable.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a happy person so no worries :)

What Guys Said 11

• I don't see what could be making people think you may be tough to approach. You're pretty but that doesn't mean you're hard to approach.

• I would say 70:30 in your favour. Means 70% yes you do look friendly and approachable and 30 % No.

• You're very very very pretty so some may be a bit intimidated by that. But you don't look difficult to approach to me at all. Absolutely not.

• The same thing happened to me a few years ago. You look a bit shy in my opinion. Try smiling with more confidence and you'll be ok.

• if you knew me i'm not shy at all, haha. i'm actually amazingly talkative.

• You look approachable, just gotta find and hope it's the right guy. Leave small hints about it on top of that be super friendly (in other words nvitr him to approach you without actually saying it).

• I don't see why they think that, you're a very pretty girl.
    If I were a few years younger I would date you

• no, you look a sweetie.. not a tiger

• you look like a fun, easy going person. so i would say a yes

• no you look cute and approachable... I don't see a problem :)

• You look friendly.

What Girls Said 2

• You look very friendly, but it may be about your attitude/facial expressions instead of your looks. For example, some people might give off a stuck up vibe when they're really just shy/reserved.

• You look like a really nice and kind person, I wouldn't have any trouble to approach you.