Would you rather die from nose cancer or be forced to live life looking like this?

would you rather die from nose cancer or be forced to live life looking like this?

• live
  • die

Most Helpful Girl

• Nose cancer does not mess around O_O

Honestly, I don't know. Life is a struggle but I wouldn't want to just give up.

• Let's look on the bright side. It would be a breeze curing sinus infections and such!

Okay, I'm not a surgeon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably have surgeons fill the hole with something. Don't want something getting into my mouth.

Warning next time, it's gross and people could faint from seeing this.

I would probably later become a cyborg or pirate, or both.

What Girls Said 5

• Live... I would just get an awesome Wolverine mask. Or a tattoo around the opening in my face that showed shark teeth around the perimeter, maybe. Then I would go to elementary schools and tell small children that this is what happens when you pick your nose. I think you could do all kinds of things with a face like that. On Halloween you could partially cover it with a fake spider web and have a tarantula come crawling out. Oh, yes... I could freak people out every day. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

• OH MY GOD JUSTIN WHYYYY.
    =((
    THIS IMAGE JUST RUINED MY NIGHT.
    You better come right here and comfort me before i come and kick your ass!

• I wouldn t go out that s for sure.
    There is no reconstructive surgery?
    Will he still feel pain?
    I don t know honestly :/ this is pretty disturbing poor guy :(
    Who is he? Do you know him? Or is it just a pic you found? :/
    After 2 min of this I ll find another how do I look pic.
    That s pretty sad.

• That can easily get infected if left uncovered like that. ... I choose life

• Tbh I'd rather die.

What Guys Said 7

• I rather get whipped and then crucified.

• I prefer not living than having a face like that. I don't think I could enjoy my life looking like that. Don't wanna suffer.

• I will get a face mask, or larger eye patch to cover half of my face and go inspiring other people, I won't loose, hope. I am good with words, I will leave a trail behind me or quotes and messages to people like me, and messages to the world that, what there different responses make me feel...
    If this happens to me, I will know my life is doomed and soon I will die, it's better! I give my best now, I know any girl would not spend a lifetime with such a person, but one night stand, or little good time, will be enough for me. Which I will get.

• Oh no. Is that really open? I'd rather live because if I had that, I would be motivated to do anything I want because my life is a ticking time bomb. But I don't want to have that of course.

• Wouldn't he just get an infection on the inside and die anyways?

• I don't know but he's apparently still alive I'm sure he gets a bunch of check ups to keep up his current condition

• That's what I thought. An open gaping hole in your face has to cause problems...

• Cancer is a horrible disease. I'd rather live.

• Live like that