Why men don't like thin wmen?

most of the time, skinny girls gets all the hate
why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say we get all the hate. We get a "fair" share amount of hate, just like big girls do (or anyone does, everyone gets hate for something). I would argue that it's easier to be skinny than big, though. From what I can tell most guys still prefer fit and/or thin women. The only issue they seem to have with us is maybe the lack of curves. But lots of guys still enjoy or prefer a nice handful of boobs and butt lol.

Usually, sadly, when someone says something along the lines of "meat is for men, bones are for dogs", "skinny bitch", "go eat a burger", "real women have curves" etc, that someone is usually a woman. :/ Insecure people in general tend to want to bring down those who are the opposite of themselves, which is sad. It's like they try to take out the competition, because they most likely feel threatened somehow.
    Try to not let it get to you or lash out on people for it. I know some bigger girls lash out on skinny girls, even those who haven't done or said anything bad, because they're so tired of the hate they get. Same goes for skinny girls lashing out on bigger girls, it's a vicious circle. It's somewhat understandable but still wrong. Accept your body for what it is and try to look for someone who accepts it too. Not everyone will like it or think it's attractive, and that's fine. People are allowed to have their preferences. What's important is that you still like it no matter what, and that you choose a partner who likes it just as much as you do.

What Guys Said 24

• They get hate from other girls. Because jealousy is a thing.

• girl, you cray.

• Pass me whatever you're smoking because it seems to be seriously good shit.

• What? Not true. It may seem that way in some mainstream or whatever but it's not true.

• I think you are referring to girl on girl there. Most guys adore their skinny women, as long as they are not so skinny that all you want to do is feed them a cheeseburger!

• the fat chicks think the fat chicks get the hate, skinny ones think that skinny ones do. that´s how it works. we allways think we have it worse than others.

• The hate comes from mainstream pop pandering to the larger demographic. Reality is a different story.

• So men just think that way, but me I don't care what she looks like as long as she has an amazing personality , mature, and open minded. That's I all I need to know for to date her.

• Says who? I love thin girls. Prefer them over thick. That's jealousy you're talking about. Many many many men prefer slim over thick.

• I do hear that, it's just a matter of preference. Some guys find it hot some find it sickly looking. I know a guy that only dates morbidly obese women to me I just don't see being that big healthy but to each their own...

• Honestly as long as the girl isn't overweight and healthy then I don't care ha I like average I guess I don't know

• guys like skinny girls. No clue why you would feel that they don't.

• thats not true..

• From who?
    Real men like women and don't have enough fucks to hate on them because of size.

• Not true.. I like thin girls. Men don't hate skinny girls but personally I would prefer a girls that is fit.

• i was told by women kind that as a man i must like curves not bones so there you go

but really skinny girls are fine long as her tude is fine

• The grass is always gree on the other side, heavier girls would say the opposite. "Guys like skinnier"

• Not sure this is true

• We don't hate, we just prefer a little mean on the bones. You see, that old Hollywood and media/advertising thing about us loving skinny girls, was a lie propagated just so the clothing manufacturers could brainwash us and our gfs/wives into buying the styles that looked good on skinny women, primarily because (true) half the designers were gay and preferred boyish physiques in women, and (at that time) half the models were hooked on either cocaine or heroin to stay thin (back in the 70's 80's when this trend really took off).

• *meat on the bones, OMG sorry!

• thats a lie. more men like skinny women than not.

• Don't have big boobs

What Girls Said 2

• s3.amazonaws.com/.../...line_mh1y3vstN21ro2d43.gif

Some "curvy" women put down skinny women to lift them up. The reality is it is not really men who are bashing skinny women. Many men would be happy to date a skinny woman.

• They don't hate thin women and you know it..