Is having a long neck attractive on girls?

not super long
why? and why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, it's hard to generalise about any body feature (are big boobs attractive? On Kelly Brook yes, on a fat middle aged blimp, not so much!), but broadly speaking yes, it often can be. It's an element, like high heels, long legs or a slim build, that helps to create a slender, elegant and feminine figure. Or to put it another way a short neck can look dumpy and stumpy, and those aren't particularly flattering adjectives!

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't give a better answer for this than @Stevieee did..

What Guys Said 8

• Use that Long neck to your advantage and attract them vampires. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a serious note, It all depends. A slim tall woman can work with having quite a neck, While a Woman on the bigger side with a long neck would just look quite unproportionate lol
    But Everyone has their own preferences. Neck size shouldn't really matter (Except if you get into a fight, good bye LOL) Or make a big difference. The way you dress can easily cover up your neck length.

• lol i just was curious cus they said that models need to have long necks and it's part of beauty

• 2 words: Taylor Swift

• Long neck, is too much attractive, long necks, long legs. I can only define it with 2 words and 1 pic.
    www.usmagazine.com/.../...39_taylor-swift-zoom.jpg

TAYLOR SWIFT 😚😚😚

• i dont like her hhhhhhhhh

• she have this bitch and mean look
      and i hate the faces she makes, so fake

• Well you happens to be right, I totally agree with that. I just love that voice, and I really wish good luck to CLAVIN HARRIS. The guy needs it 😂😂😂

• Like Zoe Saldana?
    www.yan.vn/.../zoe-saldana-22912.jpg

Very nice...

• It s attractive because it's apart of who she is , and I bet she has a super nice personality to boot.

• Not really

• It isn't important honestly

• I dunno, I never think about these minor things...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't notice long necks.

Only short ones.

I prefer a little long.

• Generally speaking, yes it is. But of course it varies, not everyone likes or dislikes it. Sometimes long necks are elegant, and you see in the modeling world slim models with long, graceful necks ("swan necks").

• What do you mean "long neck"? Like abnormally long or just on the longer side of normal?