Am I good looking (22m UK) ?

Hi

For some reason my last post got took down before I could see the comments people gave. I don’t know why it was taken down but anyway I will give it another try :).

My names Jordon am 22 and live in the uk I have had anxiety issues since early on in life and they haven’t ever really gone away. people tell me am good looking or average and I am been paranoid but as there my friends I don’t think they would ever say anything to hurt my feelings. My paranoia consists of me thinking people are beeping at me sarcastically or talking about me and my looks. I know this is all probably paranoia but I’m still worry anyway ill post pictures and people can give there honest opinions
thanks
Jordon

Am i good looking (22m UK) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are attractive. I have anxiety as well, and hope you can find a way to overcome it. Good luck! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good and I have no doubt you could get a girlfriend. And you sound like a nice guy mate. Just believe in yourself

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, you're good looking.

• yes you are goodlooking , for me
    i think u need a better hair cut, and consider to have some beard i think it will make you look better :)

• Good lookin:)

What Guys Said 1

• You look anorexic and gay. Are you gay I usually have decent "gaydar" but dont care either way.

• Stop being a dick

• Nothing wrong with being gay even if others are hateful homophobes. Just live your life man.