A girl with a hot body but has a ugly face?

Would you still want her as gf/wife or another senerio That if you dis marry her and she got preganant and lost her hot body all the has is Just a ugly face would you not be into her anymore?

i have a Great body but an ugly face does That mean im screwed?

Most Helpful Guy

• there will be some guy who finds your face attractive, and guess what, he thinks your face is attractive and you also have a killer bod, huge fucking bonus for him, and its nice for you because you found someone who appreciates all of you. no, you're not fucked.

What Guys Said 13

• lol firstly you're probably being way to harsh on yourself - not everyone can look stunning but few people are truly ugly! Secondly, any decent guy falls in love with the person you are, not the wrapper on the outside. Sure, looks are valued these days, probably overvalued, but the world is full of beautiful people who are single, lonely, unhappy, divorced, abused... good looks don't guarantee happiness and the lack of them doesn't condemn you to a lonely life of mysery! A good body is great, it's fine to play to your strengths, but by the time you're married and have children your partner will not be with you purely because you have fantastic boobs or great legs so don't panic! No loving relationship will fail just because you have a bit of a mummy tummy.

Be yourself, work your assets, don't be too hard on yourself and you'll certainly find a decent guy who will be into you as a person, whether or not you have the face of an angel! Keep smiling! :)

• Well depends how ugly, as long as I could find you at least somewhat attractive it wouldn't be a problem. I might be in the minority but for me body is a little bit more important than the face. Like Id rather date a girl with 7/10 body and 5/10 face, than a girl with 5/10 body and 7/10 face.

As for the pregnancy thing, its completely natural to gain weight during pregnancy so obviously that wouldn't be a problem, but if she didn't want to get her old body back even though I would offer to help her do it, that would be a problem.

• Quite often women on here figure they are ugly, when that is not the case. You are likely judging yourself to harshly.

A real guy not only falls in love with your body, he falls in love with everything about you. So I would say you are not screwed!

• you know... calling yourself ugly is not a good thing (sign of insecurity, which is ugly in itself). Its always in the eye of the beholder. If i saw a pic of you, i could say you have a pretty face but not be a fan of your body. meanwhile you think its the reverse. case in point, its up to whoever is looking at you, and not you.

• Body and face are only important for initial attraction such as getting a guy to notice you from across the room. And sometimes it doesn't even matter for that. Personality and how you treat him is far more important. If you are married and having kids it is past the point where the body matters. It would be unlikely for a guy that far into a relationship to lose interest because of a body change.

• It doesn't just depend on body or face, although that would be a factor but if we have things in common, have similar views on most of the topics, find each other compatible, i would marry her, yeah.

• I'd have sex with a double bagger but not date. I wouldn't give her a way to find me later so finding out I got her pregnant isn't happening anyway.

• Face > body

I'll be looking at her face much more than her body. Specially her eyes.

• I couldn't do it.

• Yiu just described pretty much every girl in porn

• Such women are called 'butterfaces'. I don't know you so I can't say if you are screwed.

• You'll find a nice guy

• Interesting scenario , try to keep your hot body, maybe you can get a make over or light plastic surgery

What Girls Said 4

• Umm not all mothers lose their body after pregnancy. My mother looks great and has had 5 children. You will most likely take after your mother so if she doesn't look shit after having you then don't worry so much about.

• Depends on the guy.

• I'm here to watch..

• Umm, I hope you're not some guy making fun of some girl who can't help it cuz it's not nice