Guys, do you like thick thighs or thin thighs more?

Saw this picture in another question and it got me wondering. (thighs only, not whole bodies)

• Thin thighs (left girl)
  • Something in between left and right
  • Thick thighs (right girl)
  • Don't care about thighs
  • I'm a girl/Results

Most Helpful Guy

• as far as looks go, the thinner thighs to me are more aesthetic
    they look better, and the girl on the left has better proportions.

But as far as feeling goes. thicker thighs all the way, although the thinner thighs might be nicer to look at, those thick thighs feel much better when they are wrapped around you.

so, in all honesty, i dont really care, i care more about face, and intelligence :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It warms my heart seeing all those guys choose thick thighs. Hooray, Team Thick Thighs!

• I LOVE 'Cuddly' types, and I hate labels, and things that make women feel bad about themselves!! But really, honestly, I love nice soft thick thighs, and big, beautiful bottoms, in tight jeans!! Can I say that, so you know it is a GOOD thing, and a Compliment: Big, Beautiful Bottom?

• @crazyperson19 Why would I be offended? You are the one that looks like the bigot, and fool! Just let people be who they are and stop judging!!
      There is nothing wrong with being gay, and nothing wrong with being a guy with a sensitive side, and respecting women! They are AT LEAST equals, in just about ANY way that I can think of!
      by the way, nothing you said was 'racial', just 'biased', and I never intended to say anything to upset or annoy you!
      I have no desire to see you 'kicked off' as you have EVERY RIGHT, to say what you think, and I can say I disagree, and that is what makes the US the BEST COUNTRY EVER!!
      The most amazing thing about FREE SPEECH is that you can say I am completely full of sht, and I can say I don't agree, and here is why!! What makes us 'civilized' is that we can be completely opposite in opinions, but the Honorable Man accepts the difference, knows he won't change the other, accepts the other, and we can share a beer, later!! If only politics went that way. . .

What Guys Said 36

• thighs are such a minor thing, it would not matter to me if it were left or right! If I like her or love her then she is the way she is!

• They are both very attractive. But I'd typically prefer thick.

• Thick thighs like the one on the right.

• based solely on the picture, right.

• I LOVE thick thighs!

• You call those thick thighs on the right? Thicker than girl on the lefts thighs, yes. But not thick in my opinion. I like the left thighs, but i like slim thighs. Both sets are pretty slim.

• I prefer thicker, but based on the picture it would be something in the middle.
    Having nice calves and thicker thighs really accentuates a great ass. I'm a Ass guy so yea XD

• Either for this pic

• I want a women to look like a woman, not a 12 year old boy. I like curves, "breeding hips" and some extra flesh so she can survive a harsh winter. When I grab her hips from behind I want something to hang on to.

• The right girl looks more like her natural weight.

I don't really care about thighs though.

• I want big breasts but thin thigs , is that fair hahaha

• I don't think I have an interest in that area too terrible much.

• Right is right. Yes mam

• Definitely thinner thighs

• I'm a thick lover myself. But if she's hot, then I'm good with whatever.

• I like the thick thighed girl better. I don't like thighs that are too thick. But if she's sitting down, I can see her thighs, and I can tell there's a little jiggle that might go on, then that's good for me.

• The girl on the right doesn't even come close to thick!!!

• Thick thighs are definitely better, thin thighs disgust me.

• I like both as long as it's proportionate to rest of her body

• thick thighs

• right girl is close to de ideal body

• thick thighs are a huge turn on for me

• They're both fine.

• FORGET THE LEGS

WHAT ABOUT THE TITS?

• Thick thighs <3

• it is what is in between the thighs that interest me more ;-P ;-)

• Definitely thick thighs

• i love girls with thick thighs. theyre more thighs to hug on and rub and lay my head on

• I find the girl on the right hotter, but it's not just the thighs. . .

• I picked don't care but I do care. I absolutely love thighs I just don't care about whether they're thick or thin. I actually find both of these girls to be very attractive. Tough decision

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 10

• As a woman, I'd certainly rather have thick thighs. :)

• I have thick thighs myself, or at least I think I do. I'm quite thin but also curvy somehow. However, it's really funny to me that some girls are going through and downvoting those who prefer thick. That's silly, it's not a competition. All (healthy) bodies are good bodies.

• As a girl with thin thighs, the results of this poll makes me sad ahah 😂😭

• Just because some guys like 'thick thighs' doesn't mean you don't have really amazing thighs, smile, and eyes!! I like the person, first, and foremost, if I am comfortable with her, and share interests. Every woman is beautiful in her own way!! Don't take one answer, to one question personally, like just because I can like some thick-thigh ladies, doesn't mean I can't adore the thin-thighs.
      It's secondary to me, as HER, as a PERSON is more important than body type.

• @SomeGuy37 lolol I was just kidding! Duh I wouldn't even take it seriously about things over the internet.

• As a girl with thin thighs, seeing the results of this poll made me sad 😂😭

• Personally, I like having thicker thighs compared to thin. I don't know personal preference, shouldn't really be a concern for girls though because guys aren't going to look at your thighs and be like "Oh you're thighs are too skinny/fat" -_-

• The girl on the right doesn't have "thick" thighs..

• I have thick thighs myself but the poll results supposed me

• thin thighs make your legs look longer, but thicker thighs are more feminine.

• Both are pretty perfect

• Mine are very thin and guys have always really loved my legs.