How do these clothes look (some are new)?

This dress is brand new.
The leggings are my favorite and the necklace is brand new for my birthday. It represents my religion, Wicca.

Favorite leggings and a Pink floyd shirt, one of my favorite out fits.

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 and #2 are great. #3 just ok for me... not a flattering shirt in the way it's made or the color for you. #1 is best, because like I told you before... you look best in the darker, aggressive colors/cloths. In my opinion of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the second one! :) its Important to be Wiccan proud. The last one is very colorful for me. The first one I can't see that well. Who cares what I think... Go for it!

What Guys Said 19

• Hey, you have a great style and great taste - all three outfits are winners. Go you!

The dress is unusual and works really well with your figure, just either lose the bra if you're feeling brave or alternatively wear a black t shirt bra, as it looks as though you're wearing a white one at the moment. Fine for dress demo purposes but not ideal when deployed in anger!

The middle outfit is my favourite - the neckline of the top is very unusual and I particularly like how it makes your necklace really pop out. I'm afraid the symbolism is lost on me, but as an object and a pendant it's beautiful.

Third outfit also good - three out of three. Nicely done. :)

• looks great :)
    especially like the first 2 outfits. on the third one I'm not a fan of the colour combination. I think the blue an purple are too close... but maybe that's just me, I like contrasts as I've already told you with the hair colour haha

not sure but I personally think that the necklace would look even better if it's a little bit higher on your décolleté
    but I don't really have a clue when it comes to fashion, so take everything I say with a grain of salt ;)

• the necklace is long like that, I don't have a choice

• lol I got it from amazon, I like it that way. all of my other necklaces are shorter.

• well, then forget what I said ;)

• Looks all great, especially the white sweater

• The 2nd is the best. And the triple moon is a great touch. But the right dress can bring a man to his knees. No matter what your eyes still kill me as always.

• The leggings in the second pick are fucking awesome! :-D

• I like the second outfit.
    You'll do fine in life (physically)

• You look awesome in all clothes ! :)

• I like all of them. The second one looks a bit too contrasting between the plain shirt and the colorful leggings, but all others are good.

• 2-3-1, I like second pic and blue looks good on you but first pic is good too, I thing it is not about clothes :D

• I really liked the second and the third ones they are AWESOME but I didn't like the first one tho

• i have no complains at all. bt the 2nd n third are my best... get me tht necklace if u kan.. lol i love it by the way

• Pretty cool, loved all of them, especially the first and last one

• I like 2 and 3 very much but i dont like dress 1 because of clothes pattern...✌

• 2nd outfit looks great on you!
    I also liked the third one

• Why always the top angle shot? Can't even see the clothes properly.

If you just wanna look pretty in the picture, SAY SO. No need to delude the people to judge your clothes when in reality you want them to judge your appearance.

• no... those are the best pictures I have of my clothing. It's the only way I can fit all my of my outfit into the picture.

• no timer, and my cousin is a dick and won't help

• if you use your phone you can try a a different camera app with timer, or make a video and take screencaps

• I love 1 and 2. 3 is good but not as good as the other two. You are extremely sexy by the way

• No offense but they kinda make you look like a psycho hippie/new age woman (though judging by your name that might be what you're going for).

• lol none taken, I did ask for an opinion. It's not what I'm going for, they're just clothes I like

• You're Pretty 💛

• mmmm delicious ;)

What Girls Said 8

• I really like the second outfit... I think it's the white that appeals to me.. it just look all pretty. and the pants look awesome! ;p! i want some like those! <3

• thanks theyre my favorite. I found them on amazon for like 7 bucks I think. one size fits most. :)

• lol i dont remember but they're just girl leggings and they aren't the first pair. when you go through the leggings, its the white color/pair

• But yours have like a tatto print on them... Hmm ok thanks I'll look. :]]

• The second outfit looks great! I love it!

You have a nice style 😁😁

• They are all very good but #3 seems like me. I am soo loving it

• They all look good!

• AWE YOU LIKE THE FLOYD SHIRT I GAVE YOU AWE!

• The second is my favorite by far.

• I like seconde best 😊

• i think they look fine. i only really like the last outfit tho