Do I come off as ratchet?

One of my previous boys of intrest said he was afraid to date a me because I look ratchet is that true if so I need to make some changes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless there's something about your behavior that would suggest such a thing, I'd say he simply watched too much television/movies and spends to much time on social media and drinks the stereotype koolaid offered up by mainstream media instead of living in the real world and meeting and talking to people to get to know them instead of judging from a distance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm I'll be damned pissed off he associated "ratchet" with African American...

What Guys Said 8

• I am not familiar with the term.
    But you look beautiful to me, if that makes any difference.

• No but you look like you demand a lot

• based on that picture, no, but that's like asking if you are funny because you tell a joke. it doesn't mean you're funny.

• I would say you are more like clank

• What is a ratchet?

• yup you look rachet.

• Nah ratchet is hot bu then again I like dangerous women

• No, you know what's funny, I live in Ohio, and I e always dreamed of hitchhiking or moving to Seattle myself, that's quite a coincidence

What Girls Said 2

• You don't look ratchet at all, your stunning

• why would he be afraid?
    I think its stupid. you are what you are, and no need to change.

if he is ' afraid " then he better date someone else.