How do I look in my new selfie?

Alright, I have become very conscious of how I look lately, I'm totally uncertain about myself.
I even feel like my own identity is struggling...
Also, I need to get a better idea of how people perceive me
How do I look in my new selfie ?
Taken with a Samsung Galaxy s6

(the tiny bulge in the left corner of my lips is my tongue - didn't notice that until now)

I would appreciate more opinions a lot !

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god... I think your jawline just cut me... Its possible that im bleeding

• What is so special about jawlines? A few days ago, I didn't know that I have one, I mean you see yourself in the mirror every day and are used to your image..

• I dunno they're just extremely attractive on a guy...

• I am just starting to grow a beard, would this make it better or worse?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing wrong with you is you're overly concerned with what other people think of you. You are who you are. Why do you need validation from others? Are their omniscient opinions the bedrock on which rests whether you're a human worthy of existing on this earthly plane?

• With the right mindset you'll be a 'pussy magnet'.

• The reason for this is that I used to look very different 4 years ago, I got ostracized at high school - I am no weird nerd or something, I just didn't belong, but noticing how much different you are from the rest makes you feel terrible.

I needed therapy for 2 years to learn that I'm worthy of existing.

Of course, questions like mine, imply that I have a low self-esteem

What Girls Said 7

• You look good

• You look good.

• You look nice

• you look really great

• Baby I just want to kiss your jaw all over its so sexy😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍

• You look good, kid.

• Ah my face is clean shaven at the moment. I'm not certain about the beard yet..

• You look nice, you shouldn't worry

What Guys Said 3

• You sound like you're driving yourself nuts over this. You don't have to try so hard. Do you know how many guys your age would love to be in your shoes? Trust me when I say that you need to spend a lot less time judging your looks. Here is some realistic advice. Get yourself ready in the morning and don't look at yourself again until the next morning. You are headed down a dark road worrying about this to the level you are.

• I have been driving myself nuts over this indeed the past few days.

And really? Why would many other guys my age like to be me? - I mean everyone has at least one or two unpleasant personality traits for me these would be -forgetting everything around me and talking about myself too much - (I know why I do this though : When others try to portray you as the worst person out there, you try to compensate and tell others who you really are - that's learned behavior which can be cured however. ) It's a natural defense reaction...

• Ok, I'm glad you asked. Now listen up and trust me on this. We all have personal demons to battle. I have overcome a few in my life. This battle you are fighting is clearly kicking your @$$ right now. These things you think are so important today will have no power over you after you do a little more maturing. This is not me being condescending either. We never stop maturing and this has nothing to do with age, it is more of a stage thing. Right now people's opinion of you, especially regarding your looks, has got you in a very bad place. Take a good look at the man you are inside and judge yourself based on this. If you need to make changes there, do so. Become a man you are proud of in this regard. Then, keep your head high no matter what the world says. If it seems like the world loves you, you are likely doing something wrong. Finally, what I meant by guys your age wanting to be like you... there are young men who suffer from issues you clearly do not like acne for example.

• thank you for this advice ! I got " you look gay" sometimes - I am not gay at all -_-

• Cool dude.

• You look good but you look like a skull :D

• I eat about 3000 calories a day, if that's what you mean. ^^ I'm not starving^^