Going for a creepy look.. is this ok?

And also which one looks better?
Going for a creepy look.. is this ok?
Will also add more of a bloody look to it, but this is good for right now. for an example.

Most Helpful Guy

• The tilted head is creepier! Cool effect on the stitches. Add some dark circles under your eyes and you'll rule the graveyard!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Finally a woman that doesn't talk too much 😂 I am joking ladies, great make up.

• the eyes sell it.

• Looks kinda uncomfy and with your mouth basically forced shut I think you'll end up drooling quite a bit... but I guess that could add to the creepy vibe.

• lol its not really forced shut.. its easy to keep ur mouth shut without forcing it. But no, u don't drool unless u actually wanted to have that vibe than sure. and its not uncomfy ether, its actually fine.

• Oh cooool. Love it.

• Whoa! Yeah, that's creepy.

• You still look cute lol

• darn.. next time ill add more bloody look, more scares and more of a dead look. next time ill finish it

• haha that looks good :)
    both are fine

• Omg did you really do that or is it some kind of make up

• its great bit have fun not talking the whole night

• looks a bit real love it : D

• how do u do that lmao

• very easily, well I just used what I had hanging around the house.. I just used glue, string and some lipstick. lipstick first and put a pretty dark dot where ur going to be placing the glue, just for where u r going to put the tip of the string, on the top and bottom of the lip. Then get the glue, put it over the lipstick. take ur string and kinda measure how long ur going to need it from above ur top lip to the bottom, cut it, then place it over the glue. u may need to put more glue on over top of that. I used a "Q tip" so my fingers wouldn't get to messy. when its dry, put little more lip stick on top of that. that's basically it. I didn't finish it but put more makeup on to make u more dead and could put more of the bloody look, and ur perfect. very easily done

• thats crazy freaky

• fine... go ahead

What Girls Said 15

• looks cool! i've seen the tutorial on youtube before

• Needs to be creepier but that's an awesome start!

What other things do you plan to add to the look?

• more of a pale dead face, more of a bloody look, maybe a few scares like one on a cheek and one above the eyebrow. and yea that was literally just the start, I didn't finish it but next time I do it I will finish it.

• Ah kk that sounds awesome ^^

• lol yea it fun pulling some of this stuff off and scaring family or making movies and stuff

• Haha cool as hell!!!

• Yes it is, if you added fake blood it would look even more creepy! 😊

• secoung looksepier its awesome try sum stuff at the eyes too

• Looks good. You could also add a pale or greyish color to your face to make you seem deader

• oh ik lol.. these are pics when I wasn't done yet, other wise I would make it look more dead and more bloody to. But thanks

• Did you really sew your lips? If so, that's more scary than anything.

• Wow, well done! you look creepy in a cool way xD

• Yeah that's creepy lol

• oh my god what did you do to yourself :O

• 2nd one is better, it's creeping me out just looking at it. It's not real right?

• can you talk? just wondering

• Wow that looks so cool! I love it!!:D

• Whaaaat? How the hell did you do that? LOL mad cool!

• You look really creepy, how did you do that?

• well I just used what I had hanging around the house.. I just used glue, string and some lipstick. lipstick first and put a pretty dark dot where ur going to be placing the glue. Then get the glue, put it over the lipstick. take ur string and kinda measure how long ur going to need it from above ur top lip to the bottom, cut it, then place it over the glue. u may need to put more glue on over top of that. I used a "Q tip" so my fingers wouldn't get to messy. when its dry, put little more lip stick on top of that. that's basically it

• Okay good... It looks really cool by the way

• Thanks.. and u can add more blood and stiff like that to make it look even more cool ;)