Guys, why do the majority of men prefer small nipples when large nipples are an indicator of high estrogen levels meaning the woman is more feminine?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Number one, you cannot tell with clohes on, so it doesn't matter. Also, i dont think it means that the woman is more feminine. Either you uave bug nipples or you dont. Besides hey can grow and shrink depending on bodily factors and the environment aeound you, weather you are being active at the moment.

Nipples are not something to worry about

What Guys Said 17

• source, or it's bullshit.

Seriously, you're anon, making a bold claim, and there's plenty of bs on the internet. So cource please

• I don't have a nipple preference. My penis VS whoever.

• Interesting. Well, I don't really care about the size of the nipple.

• Nipple size has never been a concern of mine, but large ones are better for sucking so I suppose I prefer those.

• Some guys like large nipples. I do not.

• Is that true? Didn't know that

• "Majority of men" like small nipples? How sure are you about that? Personally I like smaller breast with larger nipples that respond to stimulation and stand erect at least a half inch. At least.

• Keep telling yourself that.

• No i prefer large nipples.

• They look better, plain and simple.

• I like medium size nipples/areolas best.

• I love some big ass nipples!

• Same questions: why don't girls like hairy men which indicates high testosterone levels?

• Because big nipples look weird.

• I couldn't care less on her nipple size

It is not true and no one cares about it

• Not sure I care so much about the size as the positioning and the overall shape and size of the breasts.

• The larger the aerola, the less sensitive it is, the less reaction the guy gets stroking or licking it..