What do guys think about bombshell bikini?

I wear bras without any padding, but i consider buying a bikini from Victoria's Secret. The bombshell one, who is supposed to add 2 cups. Im already a D, so do you guys think it is like false advertising or something? I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not looking for one. I just want to look good for myself, but still, what is your opinion on it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's necessary to enhance anything regardless of your current size. Guys should like you how you are and you could run into a guy being disappointed if it turned out he was attracted to one image but that wasn't for real. If it were that important then us guys would all stuff our pants, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it, get it. It's just a bikini, those who are moaning about false advertising etc who cares if you like it and it suits you and looks good, go get it! Stuff the rest of them, wear it with confidence and the extra padding won't even matter.

What Guys Said 8

• No need for it... you already have nice cans. HOWEVER, if you are doing it for the push-up, that's ok. If you don't need the push-up of it; then I would just go with what you have. You can tell from the side-profile of the bombshell if a girl is not filling it up.

• Not false advertising at all. wear what you like and makes you comfortable. If you've got it flaunt it.
    Need to know what a bombshell bikini is though.

• I can't see it, SO I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!

• A picture would help 😉

• I have it and love it!!!

• It's a dirty lie and no better than a guy who stuffs his pants with a cucumber.

• Boobs are boobs, you can't disappoint.

• I really don't care

What Girls Said 1

• You already have bomb shells!