Is it uncommon for a guy to be attracted to this body type?

My body type is very slender. I'm around 5'3 and weigh about 100, but a decent amount of my weight is muscle. I'm really self conscious about my body because I have really small boobs and narrow hips and a small but (which doesn't look too bad without clothes but with clothes it looks very small). The only thing I really have going for me is a defined waste and long legs but guys today are all over the "curvy" body type, which I am a the complete opposite of. I have very little curves and my body is mostly toned muscle, except I currently have about a half inch of fluff on top of my stomach which I could get rid of with crunches but I'm not too worried about it because it's winter. But overall, I'm worried that my slender body type is seen as disgusting, and I always feel unwomanly compared to curvy girls. I see some guys say they like skinny girls but it's really rare that I do. I drew some sketches of my body that are accurate for an example, but before you comment just know that no, I cannot gain weight because my metabolism is too fast. What is your personal opinion on this sort of body type?

• Yes I find it attractive.
  • No I don't find it attractive.
  • See answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give up! I have a similar build, just not as muscular as you. I was always getting my feelings hurt by guys only going after curvy girls with big boobs, hips, and shapely butts.

The key i found was not to give up coz I have found a lot of guys that like me, for me!

Most of them are white guys that like girls that are Asian looking, coz most of us are petite!

You just have to get out there and let he male population know you are there and want to go out!

I finally did get brave and start asking guys out. That's when things started going my way.

Good luck! If you need a girlfriend that knows what you are dealing with, email me and i would love to listen!

• Thank you so much this was really sweet of you, glad to have a perspective from someone who can relate 😊

• It has more to do with the fact that at your age, guys will often go for what they think others find attractive. They might prefer small boobs but still go for a girls with bigger boobs because she will make him look better. There comes a time when you have had enough of bullshit and start going for what you like instead. Your phone will start ringing then.

What Guys Said 33

• What I think SHOULD be UNCOMMON, is that perfectly normal, wonderful young women, obsessed about the 'imperfections' that society tells you that you have!
    You are PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING and WONDERFUL, as you, when YOU CHOOSE to be YOURSELF, and not let people tell you what you 'should be'!!
    I don't care so much about what you look like, but rather WHO you are, as a person!!

• Thankyou you're so kind! Hopefully I'll learn to live by that wonderful mentality!

• Lots of guys are attracted to that type of body, I am one of those guys.

• You are the definition of a "petite" girl, and while I like girls of many body types, petite girls are a favorite of mine, and for many other guys too.

Obviously there are guys who prefer other body types, and perhaps you won't appeal to them as much, but there is no shortage of guys who will appreciate your body.

• Personally, I love that body style. I'd have to say that it is the one I am most attracted to, and the majority of my girlfriends have been very similar.

It's extremely sexy, so you have nothing to worry about. :)

• I think a lot of guys are attracted to that body type. by the way you are very artistic and you're great at drawing people.

• Plenty of guys like petite girls

• I don't want to draw any comparisons, but I'm finding that body really sketchy... it renders me speechless... we could talk about this more, but I'll have to pencil it in...

• I like girls with toned body type ;)

• Killer body.

• Nice artistry! Also love the body type!

• If you don't think guys are attracted to that type of body, you gotta move states. Hah, great sketch by the way, way better than I could've drawn.

• I absolutely LOVE women with your body type, and dont let the haters get you down every woman has curves and now days women are just using the term "curvy" to describe their jelly rolls

• i love slender women!!! I thought most guys did though

• I literally just bounced off another post saying this girl has the best body ever... just like yours!!
    http://ep5.xhcdn.com/000/075/625/487_1000.jpg

• Girls with that body type are definitely what I'm most attracted to. Not about that big boobs and booty life.

• Seems sexy, don't let that affect you because there are multiple tastes. From all the millions o guys in only your country, its garanteed a lot of them loves your body.

• Many guys are

• I personally don't mind what body type a girl has, as I don't think it is a decider on whether I like them or not.

• Definitely, yes

• I would like to suggest that the votes might differ significantly if you didn't draw it nude.

• I do understand that but I wanted to give the most accurate representation I could, didn't mean to sway voters in any direction haha.

• Yeah I understand where your coming from, but I guess it's too late now. And I drew them myself, so Thankyou! I appreciate the kind words!

• @Asker, you're welcome. You're much of an artist i guess.

• I do not find that attractive, too skinny.

• That's alright! Everyone has preferences! 😊

• Looks very slender and sexable!

• It looks perfect to me, when he comes but as long as it's not flat I'm good with it if it's small

• i like this body shape, but also depends what clothes you wear

• It's becoming more and more popular with young guys because it's a trend. Sadly, when they become more sexually experienced they will more often go to curvier and softer women if they didn't already.

• Did you draw those? :)

• I don't really care about body types.

• beautiful drawing, even more beautiful body :

• I have a link for u, but can not post it because iam not exp:2
    Can i send it for u inbox.

• Hey there's no rule or standard checklist for attractiveness. That's why the saying goes "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". If someone finds you attractive, it will be because of the very features you're worried about. Just be yourself and keep improving just because you love yourself and not trying to please anybody.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 14

• Some people are just born the way they are born. The only time skinny is unattractive is when you have the "I intentionally starve myself" look, because it looks sickly. Naturally thin girls don't look like that.

Ignore trends. Trends do not determine what every person is going to find attractive. There are going to be guys out there who are content or even hella turned on by your body and the person living in it, so don't be so hard on yourself.

• Looks like me.

• I'm glad we're on the same boat!

• Haha yeah it was just a quick sketch, but Thankyou!

• I can't do that. If I could I'd be an artist for a living.

• You are a phenomenal artist!!!
    Your body is fine. I wouldn't worry about not being curvy

• That was just a quick sketch but Thankyou! And Thankyou that's reassuring 😊

• You're welcome
      To both😊😊😊

• First let me command you on your drawings! Bravo👏 good proportions and rendering ^^
    From the sketches I can say you have a great feminine body. Your boobs look Aok, nice but, fine shoulders and neckline, beautiful arced back and define waist.
    I can go on and on, srsly what more can you ask for :)

• Thank you so much, regarding what you said on my drawing and body! I guess I just look at the bad things about my features instead of the good, but it's really nice to see someone else's perspective, I greatly appreciate it 😊

• I have a similar build :) I do have curves, I mean I got hips, a waist, and ass , but i got small boobs an I am have long legs and a slender build like I see on your drawing. My boyfriend loves my body and I never had problems attracting guys

• Honestly, you should not care about how you look to other guys. Your body type is perfect. Every girl's body type is perfect as long as you're healthy. It doesn't matter if some guys like it curvy, or some guys like it skinny, everyone has their different opinions. You'll meet a guy that will like you for you.

As long as you are happy with yourself and how YOU look, flaunt it. Feel confident in your own body, because that kind of confidence is what (I think) guys are into. You have a beautiful body so don't doubt yourself for a second :)

• Omg. I feel like this picture looks just like me naked. II am 5'2" and am about 112 lbs. I have the exact same sized boobs, the exact same butt, and the same slight curve on the sides of the stomach. I have the same arch of the back with the perky little toned bubble butt. I have wider shoulders then my hips. I also have a little pooch on my stomach that I could work on, but its not very big because my side view still looks just like that one. I am extremely self conscience and self critical. I tell myself I am not womanly and unattractive for not having the curves women are "supposed" to have. I feel like since my shoulders are wider then my hips that I have a mans figure rather then a woman's. I can't stand to look in the mirror naked. I have emotional breakdowns all the time because of the way I view my body and because of the way I think others see it. My butt also looks pretty nice without clothes on. I too workout have achieved something a lot of women , even with huge butts and hips, don't have at all. Its nice and round and firm and perky. But the second I put pants or leggings on, its gone. And the lack of hips leaves it looking kind of flat and square. From the side it will still look OK though...
    Anyways, after looking at this sketch you've drawn, somehow it has made me see how beautiful this body type is. It doesn't look manly at all. There are still curves that are very womanly and even extremely sexy. The size of the boobs flatters the body type so well and has just enough curve to flow down the rest of the body so smoothly. Its actually very femine with the small petite frame. The deeper arch of the back on the flat stomach is an extremely beautiful womanly curve that not all women have, even super full curvy ones. The butt is a smaller size but in no way is flat or non existent. It actually pokes out a lot for the small frame and looks extremely sexy. I can't even notice the shoulders being wider then the hips because somehow it all looks perfectly proportioned. The hips aren't wide but there still shaped in a super womanly way and look just as sexy as any super curvy woman I've seen. Thank you so much for drawing this picture. I'm saving it to my phone. I don't know why but looking at this just totally changed how I see what I thought was a "manly" body. Maybe all women should try looking at a sketch of there own body type and see how beautiful it looks. This is a great body image therapy!!

• Also, this doesn't make me feel the need to bash other body types and say "well this is actually way sexier then the curvier women are". Its made me see how there's not just one body type that is the most womanly or the most beautiful. They are all completely different. And even though different men have different tastes, just like women do, it doesn't make this body type any less womanly or sexy. It still has the curves that attract men to women, there just shaped differently. It still has the feminitity and the delicacy that only a woman carries. It is very pleasing to look at and to admire. Its overall beautiful in every way, just as the curvy women's body is beautiful in every way. There's not one thing that makes a woman "more" of a women then others. There's just differences in the shapes and sizes and that makes all women even more beautiful.

• Of coarse everyone should try to take care of themselves. Eating right and exceeding makes everyone look and feel there best. When you take care of your body you always look much sexier because your putting forth the best version of yourself. Because obviously people won't be attracted to someone who's unhealthy. Being obsese or anerexic is not taking care of yourself. Everyone is capable of taking care of themselves. But every woman is capable of being sexy if they take care of there bodies. Obese and anererexic women should still love themselves, and they can still be beautiful on the inside, but if they really loved themselves they wouldn't hurt themselves in the first place.

• that's a very nice sketch and looks almost exactly like my body, so i hope enough guys like it, lol

• I have the same body type as you. Some guys like it, some guys don't. and we will always look good in bodycon dresses. Embrace your figure!

• I would kill for a body like yours!

• Dude don't worry. I'm 5'8 and I weigh 110 and guys fucking love my body. There are a LOT of guys who love slender girls. Online they rave about fat ones yeah but in real life it's the total opposite, in my experience.

• I wish I looked like that...

• I'm sure your body is stunning 😊 grass is always greener on the other side haha

• I guess :) not saying I'm fat, but I wish I was that slim

• Honestly, that drawing looked exactly like my body. I feel your pain, I always feel like I`m the skinniest and smallest in a crowd. I try to put on weight but i can`t plus i have super small breast that I wear padded bras to balance my body out. I fully understand how you feel, plus everytime a guy talks to me he points out the obvious that im skinny. its so annoying.

• Exactly! Like I'm aware that I'm skinny and I don't need to be reminded haha

• we're in this boat together woopwopp, I totally know what you mean about the clothing though, I was always afraid of wearing jeans and put on dresses and stuff instead so it gave a little "boost" xD