Guys, I don't know if guys are attracted to me?

Lately I feel like guys (high school btw) like cute and innocent girls who are pretty and kind (not saying I'm not kind). I have a more provocative/tomboyish style. I'm not dressing to be slutty, and I don't wear skin-tight dresses and heels and grind on everyone. I tend to wear ripped jeans/shorts, chokers, fishnets, stalkings with garters, converses or combat boots, and I wear black framed glasses. I'm quite skinny for my height but I'm definitely not bone thin. My friends always say I look cute, but not innocent. I'm just wondering if guys like that. Thanks 💋

<3

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys, love it but you look too stiff, and they are afraid of rejection, guys of that age cannot handle rejection. Maybe you should approach few guys, you like.
    You look attractive but you are not accessible, watch movie 'The Ugly Truth' you will get an idea, what guys want and what guys cannot resist

• I'm a casual person in all aspects, but you do have a good point, so I will try to me more approachable. Thanks <3

What Guys Said 4

• If you are attractive, it doesn't matter if you look innocent.

• That style... yes, guys like it. Quite a bit.

• If only I was back in High School.

• Can't speak for guys in genera, but I like that.