Do guys like tall girls? I'm around 5'9?

0|0
6|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any preference for girls based upon their height. I met a girl online who I thought would be very compatible with me but she refused to date because she is 1" taller than me. That was very frustrating.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do. You have to look hard for those guys though. It's easy for most guys on the Internet to say that they'll date tall girls like us, but then when you see them in person, most of them get intimidated/turned off.

But, there are guys who love to date tall girls. Don't give up!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Some guys do. I'm 5'9 too but I think most girls prefer guys to be 1-3 inches taller so I dont think I'd pursue a girl who is your height. I'd just see it as a waste.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're my height. I don't care what a girl's height is as long as the difference is not too great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally prefer girls around 2 inches shorter than they are, so while you're just a bit taller than my preference a guy 5' 11" would likely find you ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, thats fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a short guy, so it's not a question if I like a tall woman, it's if she likes me and I don't think many women your height or taller would be seen dead with a shorter guy, but each to their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11
    I like nice cute girls
    Height won't make a difference for me
    But I can't say if a girl with your height wanna be with me or not😶?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 6'3 so you're still a little squirt to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are 1 inch shorter than me, perfect!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls so much. most of the guys like tall guys.

2|1
    3|0
  • Yea if she is attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do actually. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost 6'6" myself, so I'll definitely won't say no to tall girls ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't care about height like girls do.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Asker do you like Short boys, around 165 cms?

1|0
    0|0
  • long legged girls are hot.. i like them

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not really care. But getting a girl that is taller than me was pretty hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl on the same eye height is best for dating. Looking down or so is not good for the neck

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe but it depends

1|0
    0|0
  • ya but no short guy will date you

1|0
    0|0
  • You're lucky - 5'9 is tall enough to have a beautiful figure and long legs, and still be shorter than most guys. I don't know what it is exactly, but there's something magnificent about tall girls, it's just this vibe they give off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys like all heights. Me personally, I"m 5'7" so I usually date shorter. I have dated as tall as 5'9", but when I've had some really tall women hitting on me or asking me to go out, it just felt WRONG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah most guys do, I would be looking almost eye to eye with you since I only have an inch if that on you, lol but it would be cool though, easy to kiss😊

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• some do.. most prefer short girls..

1|0
    0|0
  • no worries a lot of guys prefer long girls

1|0
    0|0
  • im 6'1, if a guy's with me he just has to deal with it

2|1
    0|0
  • Me too..

I think it's a personal preference and may depend on the guy's height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6ft so I hope so!😊

1|0
    0|0