Six packs don't always make women swoon?

All these actors don't have major six packs and rock hard bodies but what they do have are confidence, compassion, love for their jobs and family.

This is not necessarily a question but all I am trying to do is encourage men to be confident in their own skin. Men have it hard as women however if men don't have six pack abs or are bulky as other men they begin to feel unworthy of certain women and I don't believe they should limit their potential:)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I can be honest, you completely failed with this.

• Lol thanks I'm beginning to think that people are not fully seeing my point but that's okay :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's just any sort of muscle definition in general that makes us swoon lol. we aren't too hard to please in that department i reckon ;P

What Guys Said 10

• those things are true, but let's not kid ourselves here:

1- all of these actors also happen to be very good looking except the 2nd dude (no homo)
    2- their job is to be fit for the most part (at the very least most of their roles demand them to be in some kind of shape) more so than the average human.
    3- it also helps that they are famous. good looking or not, being famous gives you more attention and more publicity to people. flavor flave is butt ass ugly, but gets girls since he can get access to shit that the average shmuck can't.

• The whole point of my post was to make men feel confident in their skin look at my update

• to your credit, i was giving you a hard time and busting your balls. i know exactly what you were getting at and you are right. but at the same time, there is somewhat of a sad reality about my statement, whether you, other women or men choose to believe it or not. i can give you a decently long anecdote to prove my point from being a triplet with 2 girls. i don't wanna bore you with it unless you wanna hear it. but to your last part of the 2nd to last sentence and last sentence, guys are fairly comfortable in their own skin and don't focus on insecurities (at least not 1/4 of the ways girls do). we more or less make the best with what we got. actually, i guess you might be right for a lot of the guys on this site... from what i noticed.

• Thanks man and I also understand where you are coming from too

• haha ok, those dudes are all super good looking. Nobody needs to be perfect but you picked 3 of the most good looking dudes out there. Trust me, most girls may not care about rock hard abs but they don't want soft, doughy men even when they themselves aren't in great shape either.

• "Love for their jobs" ... OF FUCKIN COURSE! They are ACTORS who wouldn't love to make a living out of this?

• Lol yeah they make millions for 4 months of work and get to sleep with hot models.

Who wouldn't enjoy having that job?

• No problem :) sorry for the misunderstanding

• I wouldn't... I don't want to be famous and have everyone act like they know me, screw that.

• I have a lot of confidence, but women don't seem to see it. They seem to somehow mistake lack of confidence with something else? What? I have no clue.

• I'm good with my 11% bodyfat, I have shape and work out, but it shows that I'm not obsessively going to the gym. Physique obsession would be a major turn off for most women

• Well, they may not be muscular, but they're fit, and do have abs (in the first picture, you can notice that guy works his abs).

• Forget about it. I just read the update, sorry. Thanks for the encouragement.

• Good. Do you feel any better now that you think you 'changed the world' ?

• I like my self but want to keep fit to get healthy body

• lol well I don't have a six pack and I asked this question as a joke www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1714495-what-s-your-first-thoughts

What's your opinion?

• They're still more fit than most. And they have money and status.

So WTF kind of Bullshit are you saying?

• I'm trying to encourage guys not to feel bad about her bodies because guys tell girls to lose weight to be a certain weight size.

What Girls Said 0