Why do guys look at my chest?

I'm normally too shy to talk to guys and see what they think, but do they think my chest looks weird? They look at it a lot. When I went to buy bras I the only size that fit me was a "34DD". Is that not a normal size? Guys ask me out and they say I'm nice (I try to be really nice), but I'm too shy... Can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you!

Is chest size something I'm supposed to be confident in? I feel a little insecure...
My friends and people around me say that my face looks like a doll (I'm pale, have big eyes, button nose, and medium sized lips that are really red for some reason). When people look at my face they think I'm quite young (which I am, because I'm going to college soon). I have now gathered that I have a comparatively larger chest size, and I hope I will overcome the disadvantage of the combination of my face and body. Thank you for your opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get out from under mom's shelter... or you could find yourself getting taken advantage of in the real world.
    Guys are starting a your tits because they are big (which is good depending on what the rest of you looks like). Young guys can't help themselves but to stare. As guys get older, it's not quite as important, and they'll control themselves... but that's going to be a few years down the road.
    You can either use your big tits to be a hot girl, or you can continue to try and hide them under baggy cloths and/or un-feminine clothing... that's totally up to you and depends on how you want to live your life.
    There are disadvantages to big boobs, but you won't need to worry about that for a long time.
    I think you should really get yourself together, take control of YOUR life, and make something of yourself. Above everything else... never let a guy take control of you or manipulate you (because they will certainly try).

• Thank you! My friends have told me that my face looks like a doll (big eyes, button nose, medium lips, and a small face), and I have a relatively small frame (even though I'm 5'7). Because of that people often think I'm quite young when they look at my face. I remember I wore a red dress once when my friends took me out, and my chest could barely fit in the dress. Guys looked at me a lot, but I hope to overcome the disadvantage! Thank you once again!

What Guys Said 15

• boooooooooooooooooooooobs

• It's because you have breasts and they have no self control, there's nothing wrong with your chest.

• That's big... that's why.

• They look because we like boobs. It's normal, we like to look at them.

• B/c men are very attracted to boobs and They are under 18 and haven't learned to not stare at boobs.

• They are mesmerized by your breasts

• A lot of teenage guys love big breasts and 34 DD is pretty big so that's why they're always looking at your chest. I wouldn't date any of those guys though because they wouldn't be staring at your chest a lot if they liked and respected you

• Guys look because they can't stop themselves (they should). And while I don't doubt that you are very nice, guys probably ask you out because of your breasts. it won't always be that way, but younger guys are like that

• I understand now. My mother has always taken care of me and sheltered me so I never really got to contact guys except for school. She made me wear baggy clothing, but guys still stared.

• I'm sorry about the younger members of my gender. They will get better. Not all guys will only be into you for your breasts tho

• i am sure you must have attractive boobs. now i also want to look at your chest so photo please... lol.

• bullshit all what you said is bullshit and full of lies

• That is so mean. I am sorry but that is what I really look like. I would post a picture to show you, but I do not have enough xps to do that. I am very hurt. Please don't say such mean things again. :(

• oh... it's just what she's always told me and I am beginning to question it. I mean, I am almost 18, so maybe I should be more independent?

• Yes you should depends on yourself , and so stop depending on your mom to do your things.
      And stop being shy and be confidence

• u r sexy that is it, i know u feel awkward when they do that.
    We love booobs

• Maybe its because you have sauce on your shirt all the time? You must be a really messy eater.

• Sounds like you just have an awesome chest!

• Come on, you know why they're looking. They are guys in their teen years and you have an attractive chest. You should be expecting them to look at your chest.

• Oh, I didn't know that. I've always been sheltered from other people by my mother, and I just wanted to ask because I genuinely did not know.

• They like your boobs :$

• Did it creep you out?

• Does it

• Does the fact that they look creep me out? I mean, sometimes I feel a bit uncomfortable. I am quite thin and have a relatively small bone structure, so sometimes when I wear slightly tighter shirts/dresses, they would fit me everywhere else except for my chest, which the shirts are very tight around. Maybe that's why they look...

What Girls Said 0