How do I look with glasses on?

How do I look with glasses on?

I have to wear glasses while driving or in my classes because I can't see the board clearly, do I look ridiculous with them on my face?

• Looks okay
  • It suits you
  • ... just ridiculous

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• The first thing my eyes go to when looking at those pictures is the lipstick. Too much. Get rid of it or choose a different color and don't make it thick. I'm thinking maybe smaller glasses?

• The glasses look fine, The lipstick however… take that shit off, please.

Natural always wins every time, hands down. I just love the look of natural girls! No make up, no hair extensions or dye jobs, no fake boobs... etc

• Oki doki, but why do guys always say natural beauty is the best but in the end they go for the not so natural girls

• That's simply not true. I always avoid the girls that are wearing make up and I just generally find it unattractive. I know quite a few other guys that feel the same way. I think things like social media & the makeup industry convince girls that they need makeup to look good when in reality it is really just a way for these makeup company's to make more money out of women. Just keep it natural. Natural is best! :)

• In that pic I'm just wearing lipstick makeup wise

• I think you look great with glasses.

• You look a lot better with them off

• Doesn't work for you.

• Kind of hot, yes. If you tone down the make up, you'll be fine.

• You look amazing with glasses

• I think you choose a good shape. They seem to frame your face structure well. Its an attractive look your rockin' there

• You look good

• you look like a girl i use to date in high school and she wore glasses as-well... but these don't look like they suit you or its just a bad pic try a different style or take a better pic

• I think its the lipstick + how pale your face looks in that lighting that makes you look ridiculous.

• Sexy and you know it. 😍

• I'm digging the glasses. It's actually a style and look that make me think naughty things. I would recommend toning down the lipstick though.

• Hey, the glasses look great on you :)

• It is just ridiculous. You should wear a small glasses.

• But that looks so weird! Because my eyes are small and my nose is kinda big in my opinion

• By seeing your face only I said you should wear small glasses. Small glass which gives you a nice look & that suit you so much.

• i wanna see how you look w/o them on now.

• Way too much lipstick

• Girl you summertime fine.

• u look sexy with them. but u take a pic with red lips and all of that but u could chose a litle bit smaller would look better

• I love you in glasses they really suĂ­te you.

• pretty weird not going to lie

• They suit you :)

• Looks great on you, But not the Goddess anymore

• You look great with glasses... gorgeous! You would be gorgeous without the glasses, too

• It suits you. They are ;)

• Try business glasses and light lipstick

• I see no issue with the glasses.

• Glasses are okay, wtf are you doing with lipstick?

• GET RID OF THE LIP STICK AND THE LIPS

JAVA THE HUT

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 11

• The glasses are actually okay on you but there might be a frame that suits your face shape a little better? There are always frames that suit someone's face shape better though..

And I don't even know why everyone is criticising your lipstick by the way.. I think it looks grungy/dolly and isn't that in fashion atm?

• Sorta sexy I'd say.

• The glasses are too big for your face because look, your entire nose is covered by the frame. I think you need medium sized ones.

• You make them look good.

• They look good but i also think smaller glasses would look sexy on you like those arched shaped ones...

• lmfaooo "just ridiculous" no haha you look good!

• The glasses looks good on you but the lipstick not so much.
    Try a lighter shade

• It's actually waaay lighter but it looks darker because of the lightning

• Then you know best :)
      Don t worry about the glasses looks cool

• I selected the just ridiculous option

• It's quite good for you. The lipstick, maybe to dark in that picture.

• you look pretty with glasses.

• It suits you but if you picked a slightly smaller frame then it would've been perfect