Is having a moustache at age of 16 really a turn off?

Lately i've been getting a lot of comment on it saying "please shave it off, please". I don't really care much about what people think of me but it's getting truly annoying to hear it everyday !
Anyone in same situation? Perhaps a girl would tell me from her perspective of seeing a guy with a moustache.

1|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of facial hair. Moustaches especially remind me of my asshole father. Shave that shit off.

0|1
    0|2
    • @MissNowhere good motivation there, i guess this is more then enough words saying yes :D

Most Helpful Guy

• At 16 it's not really a mustache, more along the lines of glorified peach fuzz. It just looks like you love chocolate milk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends if you look good many men can not pull off a mustache I prefer beards with mustach.. clearly you do not look good with it shave it off

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look good on some. But usually no.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes cause two or three hairs on your upper lip is not attractive nor a moustache.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it is, yuck

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I had a beard when I was 14 and a mustache when I was 11. Don't worry about it.

Forget what dumbasses say, especially women. You should care about what the opposite sex has to say the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it got me a lot beer at that age!

0|0
    0|0