How do I look to you and what do think of me when you cross my path?

Pic mr.1 I had an bad hair day

How do I look to you and what do think of me when you cross my path?

In pic nr.2 I was happy but bored

I was not stressed here just well rested

This is what I look like at my worse, when I'm worried tired insecure and not feeling happy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think u are cute, u look better on pic #2, i think that a hair due and a bit of make up would put u in the lookink HOT zone! But u look cute natural😉

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Interesting pictures. You got big lips. Big lips. First part that I noticed. Overall I think you got a sweet look. Look a few years younger to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • many people have told me since i was litle that i have really big lips, Around this time a lot of poeple think i am 16 years old and when i told them my real age they where beyond seprised, thank you for comenting @sovetskii13.

• You could use longer hair and a smile goes a long way as evidenced by the 1 pic you did. Overall you're attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess i wouldn't think anything? You seem like some quiet college person who'd most likely be looking at their phone when i walked by :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st pic is actually better because the expression suits you along with the fur coat.

0|0
    0|0
    • now i look back at that photo i think i might look too serious mnn... thank you so much for comenting @the_rake

• You don't look serious just collected. It's the best one in my opinion

• you dont look approachable.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do do mean? do i look like i wouldent want you to talk to me?

• Show All
    • in 3 out of the 4 pics you look like you'll terminate me. i attribute that to your lips accentuating your m

• *mood. on the other hand, im curious how a big ol cheesy smile looks on you. probably beautiful.

• you look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • i would run away for sure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • o nası dudak amına koyim

0|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful it's not the outside that counts it's the inside.

0|0
    0|1
    • that is very true and i guess that what i truly feel on the inside reflected on the outside latly i haven't been feeling like my true self but thank you so much for your truly wise and sweet coment 😊

What Girls Said 1