Do I look chubby or just out of shape?

Do I look chubby or just out of shape?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your waist:hip ratio is remarkably low. Have you been wearing a corset? If so, get rid of it as you've gone far enough. There's nothing wrong with the way you look.

My concern is that if you want to be regarded as 'attractive' for an enduring relationship, there's a whole lot more to what makes a girl attractive than how you look physically.
    If you're obsessed with how you look, guys will change their opinion of you towards being 'eye candy' instead of someone that they want to get to know because guys also value what's going on between your ears (thoughts, values, skills, hobbies, etc). You might get a thrill from having guys hit on you these days and telling you that you're hot, but in time you'll realise that this kind of attention becomes really undesirable because it's from guys who are thinking with their 'little head' and regard you as a like a fine cut of steak, something to be enjoyed in the short term without any sense of commitment.

Once you get a taste of being regarded as attractive for the things you do/think, you won't need to post selfies for self-validation.

Tip: Ask yourself what you would do with your time to keep busy before the Internet was invented, and go do it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Shut the fuck up, you know you're hot and your body is curvy as fuck. Most girls would love a body like that, I would. You have nice breasts, wide hips and curves. You're in no way chubby nor out of shape.

What Guys Said 50

• 6|6
  • You just look out of shape.

First, try starting out with building leg muscles. Toning your calf muscles, quadriceps and hamstrings is the first step.

Invest in a gym membership where you can have access to barbells. Include deadlifts and squats as a huge part of your training program as it is beneficial if you do compound muscle training that tones your whole lower body.

This will maximize your legs, butt, back and waist shape which is very essential for aesthetic appeal.

After building adequate amounts of muscle, move onto high intensity cardio to get rid of the chub and soft spots to reveal the definition. Include routine ab workouts (obliques as well) so you don't have to suck in your stomach Everytime you take a picture.

Get a natural tan to make your muscles/body more appealing to the eye and apply moisture creams etc.

So, not good enough. I'd give it a 5/10. I'm dissapointed that you had to suck in your stomach for the picture (it can be clearly seen).

• Im more confused about what you are standing on. But no neither of course.

• jeeze and lord mercy. You women -_-

• You knew what you were before you posted that picture... you just want confirmation. Stop tempting me to be a douche. you know what chubby and out of shape look like don't you

• What the actual fuck?

• Showing off? Thanks. Standing on a bathtub?

• She photographed herself in a mirror, which is positioned above the vanity. She needed to stand on the bathtub in order to see her whole body in *that* mirror. I'm sure there are other mirrors in the house where she could have photographed her whole body without leaving the floor, but this is the only one in a room with a lock on the door, and it's important to have privacy when exploring your own body.

• You have a fantastic figure... classic hourglass... not chubby and with the lighting, angle and contours it doesn't seem that you are out of shape... are you feeling healthy and reasonably fit?

• media4.giphy.com/media/SG7TVYZoBJKxy/200_s.gif
    Fat? Out of shape? What the shit are you on?

• Chubby af!

• You look fine.

• Super cute chubby! Yiur body looks really attractive, but whom are true friends will like you for you not your body.

• I would honestly say neither to be honest. You are definitely not chubby and I can't tell if you are out of shape, but you look healthy to me.

• Would approach /10

• You look perfect. Really, you think you are chubby?

• I recognize that washroom... again.. hummm

• You don't have to have us tell you, you know you look good.

• no, dont assume. women do go through these phase where they think diff frm what people say

• @KbooInLove or are fishing. I've known drop dead gorgeous girls who've gotten jealous I was being nice to an unattractive girl instead of her and got pouty

• move along folks... just another GAG member fishing for compliments.

• If you need to ask if you "look chubby", then I don't think you know what chubby means.

• You're not chubby by any means, but you are a curvaceous cutie.
    You really shouldn't be worried about your body because it's beautiful

• Many girls would like to have a body like that and you come and ask this? Of curse neither, take extra confidence always is better that way.

• No... but you don't look like you work out.

• Seriously. This can't be a real question but I'll play along. Neither, if anything you need to gain some weight.

• Lol neither... what's with this self-depreciating attitude

• I'm gonna go with neither?

• Extremely fit/slim.

• As I always say to this question when you ask it. You look great

• none of that... looks pretty much perfect to me!

• You're very pretty.

• Pretty how you are

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 14

• "Hey guys, do I have a nice body?"
    http://cache.pakistantoday.com.pk/2013/06/fat.jpg

• Seriously? -_-

• I say you look ugly simply because you ask us about your body every week. Seriously guys how can you not recognize this chick by now? She's literally just fishing for compliments at this point.

• girls like you.. ugh. i can't even..
    cdn.crushable.com/.../i-cant-armie-hammer.gif

• you are not chubby at all! you look fine

• Neither. You look really good

• You look great !

• Nether you look good :)

• Neither. You have a nice body.

• You really think you are chubby? No way, you've got a fantastic figure!! :)

• chubby, but nice body

• Its kinda like its photoshopped lmao

• Are you kidding not chubby at alll !!! You. Have an hourglass body shape it looks fit:)

• Fishing for compliments I see lol